Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250699 times)

Brickmaster. Stop being a Smart@ss and lets just move on with what this topic is really for...
kthxluvubai

robo, stop censoring. this isn't playschool.

robo, stop censoring. this isn't playschool.
boom, and ok I'll stop. robo might censor cuss me again.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:35:07 PM by Filipe »

Any possibility of you creating air vehicles?  I would love to host a server solely on you vehicles, to maintain a style within the vehicles.

Also, after using some of your first vehicles in proximity to your most recent, would there be any possibility of you upgrading your old cars to the same style as your current ones?  The old cars feel a bit bland and square, and I really like how you've come along in your designing of them.

It's just that I really dislike generic american vehicles, and Tophius is already modelling them if you check the 3d models topic
Can't you give it a try Filipe?

Some of us never heard of the cars that are common in Europe... I wish I knew more about euro cars...

Can't you give it a try Filipe?

Some of us never heard of the cars that are common in Europe... I wish I knew more about euro cars...
I just said that Tophius is the one that is mainly in charge for those cars, and I really don't like to model them myself, but I could give it a try on american vehicles that are not generic
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:51:54 AM by Filipe »

That is one cool looking car.

Comparing the Fiesta to my latest released car

Things changed for good

The Fiesta might be my new favorite car if it looks good in purple.

Any planned release date for this car yet?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:10:41 PM by HanHan13 »

Any planned release date for this car yet?
Like I always say, when it's done, I still need to get the drifting to work and make other rally cars for the pack

Like I always say, when it's done, I still need to get the drifting to work and make other rally cars for the pack
That's fine with me. I don't mind waiting.
Till then, I'll have the Euro off road as my favorite car.