Author Topic: The Brick Topic [33 bricks, Latest: Float Cubes]  (Read 17269 times)

Zone bricks has only one version of these cubes; its an 8x version

this is one has 4 - 64

also does not require zone events
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:52:44 PM by Conservative »

this is one has 4 - 64

Actually all sizes of zone cubes work for this, on the enterprise project we use 64x cubes to hold everything in place while we work

Actually all sizes of zone cubes work for this, on the enterprise project we use 64x cubes to hold everything in place while we work
Does it require events for it to work in the first place then?...

actually you don't need to do any eventing. just place a zone cube down and blam you can build floating stuff in it. no eventing required.

this is one has 4 - 64

Zonebricks has 8x and 64x (I remember those for certain) and probably the main multiples in between.
Now, that means your 4x is unique, so you do have something.

Zonebricks refuse to execute if zone events are not found, so in a way. The reason other bricks can be placed inside it is the fact that isWater=1.

Zonebricks has 8x and 64x (I remember those for certain) and probably the main multiples in between.
Now, that means your 4x is unique, so you do have something.
Zonebricks refuse to execute if zone events are not found, so in a way. The reason other bricks can be placed inside it is the fact that isWater=1.

it has 8x, 16x, 32x, and 64x.

But then again, zonebricks are multifinctional.  If you want to just build floating bricks, then use the new bricks, but if you want to do things like sensers, forcefields, and again-build floating bricks, then use the zone bricks.

It's just a preference of Datablocks vs. Functionality.

it has 8x, 16x, 32x, and 64x.

But then again, zonebricks are multifinctional.  If you want to just build floating bricks, then use the new bricks, but if you want to do things like sensers, forcefields, and again-build floating bricks, then use the zone bricks.

It's just a preference of Datablocks vs. Functionality.

Sure.

Of course, they don't have 4x or 48x zone cubes.
I oughta make those.
Huh.
:shrug:

thx i needed these for my temple of death