Author Topic: Jazz - The BADmin (And bitch)  (Read 18417 times)

Alright, I'm sorry. Me and Slurpee were on Skype and decided to have a little fun... Maybe too much
Sorry bout' that, were fixing everything up right now

Really? Idiot

Really? Idiot
Are you loving serious, only to say that, you really need to be shot.

JazZ is a known forget and has beef with ARES. He's even making his own anti-ARES clan.

hes alright in my book

JazZ is a known forget and has beef with ARES. He's even making his own anti-ARES clan.
I have no beef with ARES whatsoever.
I have 'beef' with one of ARES members, Grimlock.
And that's completely his fault, not mine.

I have no beef with ARES whatsoever.
I have 'beef' with one of ARES members, Grimlock.
And that's completely his fault, not mine.

What happened to you NOT being JazZ?

Good thing Boomerangdog had me clear the admin list when he gave me his server  :cookieMonster:

What happened to you NOT being JazZ?
Your quite late.

Good thing Boomerangdog had me clear the admin list when he gave me his server  :cookieMonster:
I was wondering how Boom got SA.
That explains it.

alright

going to leave this here

JazZ has a history of stupidity. he admitid to trolling on the blockland tinychat.

and then there was this:

Hello, I was recently on "Xentair's" Space Build, where I currently had Admin status.  Then one of your clans members "Grimlock" decided to join the server, this wasn't an issue with me until he started bringing up some not so friendly relations that we have had in the recent past.  I fairly warned him that he needed to stop, and whatever issue he had with me, he could take it up with someone else, someother time.  But then, he wouldn't stop, so I justly banned him from the server.  Everything this seemed fine and dandy until a nice little plot twist took place.  During his 5 minute ban, Grimlock decided to IRC Xentair, the host, and tell him that you (Comr4de) would not help him this weekend unless he was unbanned, set admin, and my admin was removed.  He's used his clan membership to gain access to a server that isn't a part of your clan, and only doing this to deadmin me.  Then he goes on to tell Xentair that you and him are "coolbros" and that he could get you to help him on his ships.  Recently I was actually thinking about app'ing to ARES, but if all your members act like egotistical bitches like Grimlock, I have no intention of joining.

And on another note, the whole reason we had issues in the past was because he joined the public Blockland Tinychat room, and the whole time he was there, he was rubbing his ARES membership in everyone's faces.  I will admit that he has pictures of me "trolling" that chat room, but that doesn't matter at this point, it's what he did.  Not me.  Then I'm guessing his name on the forums is "Patton360", and he decided to post "JazZ: ARES sucks richard."  Which I never remember saying.

Good luck though.
~JazZ
^above quote is false

ask xenitair.  jazZ went apestuff. It was a perm ban by him. he did not warn me. Everything about me IRCing xen is false.

that last part about "rubbing Ares in his face" is false.
he was blatantly insulting me and ARES when that happened. we didn't even speak of it.
never believe JaZz.
ban him from our server.

Grimlock was exonerated by xentair

Also I did not receive any IRC's from Grimlock... JazZ did ban Grimlock for no reason so I took away his admin and banned him for an hour....

i've seen JazZ frequent my friend xentair's server too.

let me guess, he set some dynamite trap where if you pull a lever, thousands of grenades explode at the same time causing massive lag. that's what we banned him for on xentair's serv.

Um.
I wasn't trolling, being stupid, or lying while on your server.
I only came to that server to apologize for what I'd already done.
So yeah.
^nope connected with about 8 different ids "jazZbots"

JazZ is making an anti-ARES clan lol.
there already is one it's called moaT by lord pony

follow the example of these fine individuals below

banned from my server

mine too
we should agree to ban 11152 from every server we can

TLDR: jazZ needs to be banned from all servers

JazZ has a history of stupidity. he admitid to trolling on the blockland tinychat.
Well that's quite funny.
I've been around, for what?
4 years?
Aha.
Yet this is one of my 2 Dramas, one of which made no sense whatsoever.
I really don't understand were you people get the idea I'm such a horrible troll.
I've been around for a hell of a lot longer than most of you.
Yet you all feel obliged to pound on me for being an ass lately.
I may just buy a new account and restart my reputation.

and you would have wasted what?, $80 if not more on blockland keys?