Author Topic: Post Your Desktop 2 / Desktop Megathread  (Read 287388 times)

Just finished this up

Had to create a few icons and mess around with the others to get them to all seem right.
good or no?

The background also cycles through 6 or 7 different hues
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:16:59 AM by Abstath »

New wallpaper, made it myself.

why do you have an html 5 background

anyway

Transparent taskbars look really cool. (That's not the whisker menu BTW. I prefer the old one for some reason.)

And also, I have two hidden panels. The one on the left has a bunch of applications that I use fequently and three directory menus so that I can open any folder in my home, root, or dropbox directories. The other one is a workspace-switcher across the bottom.

Yay for desktop environments with super-customizable panel systems.

Yay for 27" of Mac beauty

Hey, as a serious question, what is the appeal of a mac? Is it the user-friendliness, or is it just because it looks good?

Hey, as a serious question, what is the appeal of a mac? Is it the user-friendliness, or is it just because it looks good?
Both, plus I need it for work.

Both, plus I need it for work.
Your work makes you use a mac? What if you wanted to use something else?

Your work makes you use a mac? What if you wanted to use something else?
I use XCode for iOS development, you've got choice of Mac or Mac if you want to use that.

Oh, you're an iphone developer. It's no wonder that you can afford all this stuff. Lods of emone in that buisiness.

Oh, you're an iphone developer. It's no wonder that you can afford all this stuff. Lods of emone in that buisiness.
lol i love how you are secretly trying to be an starfish
good job though

lol i love how you are secretly trying to be an starfish
good job though
He's stating a fact.

I made a little something for the occasion