Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 39547 times)

hoooeee this whippersnapper's cruisin for a bruisin!

This is why you will always be a tribal hick.

How is laughing at the pic tribal?
>Laughs at the fact of how the pic starts
>tribal

Oh I love this topic. His whole typing in an accent thing was annoyin' as two chicks fightin' in a haysack!
Haystack. And its not annoying its awesome watching 2 chicks go at it.

Lol. Typing with an accent.

Anyways, simple.
He's made his internet life into an RP character.

I hope this is making you feel better about yourself Alex, because I can assure you that ou are such a little bullstuffter right now. No one thinks any better of you for making up these stuff stories. Go away.

"I don't want no damn attention, that's why whenever i'm given the opportunity, i complain about how tough my life is and try to leech false sympathy off others on a lego forum."
omg, hahaha.

let me try

"god damnit, 'dem lego forumers don't leave me the forget alone, 'dem cigarettes got it so damn easy, when all I do is work 'dem god damn fields all day."

Here's an idea for you pie man, go back to the furry forum you were talking about

they're going to be a hell of a lot more supportive and receptive to your bullstuff because they're all equally forgeted up and attention deprived as you are

*Insert Goofy laugh here.

How is laughing at the pic tribal?
>Laughs at the fact of how the pic starts
>tribal
 Haystack. And its not annoying its awesome watching 2 chicks go at it.
Now i'll admit I got a racial side

Here's an idea for you pie man, go back to the furry forum you were talking about

they're going to be a hell of a lot more supportive and receptive to your bullstuff because they're all equally forgeted up and attention deprived as you are
What about a furry forum? This topic is getting so many posts I might have missed it.

Dear those who are trying to mock me.

You suck at it.
Type something then I'll retype it how I would say it.

You suck at it.
retype da bible cuz im illeterate and handicapped

What about a furry forum? This topic is getting so many posts I might have missed it.
At least trying to help me find my problem area's.... I gotten more online help from homoloveual Furs (No offence to *Long list of people*)
Its k. What i'm saying is that the homoloveual furry community helped me throughout the last half year.
idk if he means a forum or the homoloveual furrys here (thats you isnt it?)

You suck at it.
yah yall havent an idea what yall are doin'

he typin all accent like becaus he gotten a damn bad schoolin!

idk if he means a forum or the homoloveual furrys here (thats you isnt it?)
Oh, he means here, lol.

Oh, he means here, lol.
well that's awkward

take better control of your pet hillbilly, try and teach him the difference between sharing and bitching while you're at it