Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 39527 times)

redneck is like saying 'tea drinking cigarettes' to the English.
NOEDIT: except worse.
double post

Alyx Vance is nice.  Surely if he's telling the truth about most of the stuff he says then there shouldn't even be a problem.  You just need to quit being so sore towards other peoples' lifestyles.

redneck is like saying 'tea drinking cigarettes' to the English.
Are you implying we just 'tea drinking cigarettes?' Just asking.

Alyx Vance is nice.  Surely if he's telling the truth about most of the stuff he says then there shouldn't even be a problem.  You just need to quit being so sore towards other peoples' lifestyles.
Thanks, I may not be the smartest but as I grew up I always shown respect to whoever I run into. If me and you was to run into each other I could start a nice conversation without me even knowing you.

Also I got a question to the city people, Is it true that people are a hell a lot ruder there than out in the country? I've talked to people and they've said people out there are a hell a lot ruder.

Thanks, I may not be the smartest but as I grew up I always shown respect to whoever I run into. If me and you was to run into each other I could start a nice conversation without me even knowing you.

Also I got a question to the city people, Is it true that people are a hell a lot ruder there than out in the country? I've talked to people and they've said people out there are a hell a lot ruder.
Well I couldn't tell you that because I've never been in the country.  I've adapted to attitudes here and don't see a problem with most people.

no I'm comparing stereotypes.
Calling someone redneck is worse than calling and Englishman a tea drinking cigarette.

Well I couldn't tell you that because I've never been in the country.  I've adapted to attitudes here and don't see a problem with most people.
Alright. I've been in the city before but I never talked to anyone.

no I'm comparing stereotypes.
Calling someone redneck is worse than calling and Englishman a tea drinking cigarette.
It depends where you are. If you called me or my father a Redneck we'll take it as a compliment.

I went on a trip to NYC last year, some of the nicest people I've ever met.  Its just a little fast paced.

I understand what you mean about your grammar and stuff, I would just like to ask that you simply don't talk like a redneck and don't constantly reference to life out in the country.

If I'm correct, aren't you pie man, banned for being an internet tough guy?

If I'm correct, aren't you pie man, banned for being an internet tough guy?

Yep!

He whines about being treated unfairly when, if I recall, he made a terrible first impression.

He whines about being treated unfairly when, if I recall, he made a terrible first impression.
Thought so, just remembered this topic made by Destroyer.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170142.0

Why are we looking at Alyx when there are other people on this forum being stupid?

Alyx seems pretty reasonable, he thinks rationally (from what I've seen) and writes comprehensibly.

I don't see any /real/ problem here. It isn't as if he's trying to force us to follow his religion.

he thinks rationally (from what I've seen)

Have you seen the topic where he insists something by definition impossible happened?

I went on a trip to NYC last year, some of the nicest people I've ever met.  Its just a little fast paced.

I understand what you mean about your grammar and stuff, I would just like to ask that you simply don't talk like a redneck and don't constantly reference to life out in the country.
Alright I can stop the reference but the talking is something that'll be a bit more harder to stop. But I can stop with any more slang.

Have you seen the topic where he insists something by definition impossible happened?

... You wasn't there so drop it.

For those who took and seen who I am you can notice I cleaned myself up a lot, and I mean a lot.

... You wasn't there so drop it.

You said a door moved without a force. That's impossible, which means you're mistaken or lying.

You said a door moved without a force. That's impossible, which means you're mistaken or lying.
The force of something else moved it. If you don't believe me than so be it and stop commenting.