V14 Be able to play all those maps we all like!

Author Topic: V14 Be able to play all those maps we all like!  (Read 4207 times)

When version V21, some of us should all band together and play v14 so we can play gsf
maps and all other maps that require interiors.

http://blockland.us/img/Blockland-v14-Released.html

Why use v14 and not something like v19.

isn't there something in place where you can no longer play Blockland at all if you aren't on v20 or did i just imagine that

Why use v14 and not something like v19.

Because Badspot usually changes the all the downloads to the most recent release. Mainly because v8 used to have a loophole to get around the demo limit without buying the game. I hope he fixes the v14 download soon.

I joined in V14.

I liked V15 better, what with the new bricks and such.

V8 will always be my favorite though.

every version before v9 will be my favorite

Can someone explain to me why V8 was better and prove to me that you all aren't just looking through rose tinted glasses.

Can someone explain to me why V8 was better and prove to me that you all aren't just looking through rose tinted glasses.
Because we didn't have events, upnp support, physics, shaders, an idiot proof add-on system that works a lot better, or the fancy launcher that allows for faster updating.  It was perfect back then. Oh wait...

as i understand there was some hand full of add-ons that broke afterward or something, but frankly everything we have now seems 10x better.