Author Topic: Post your desktops, no research/hentai ones  (Read 80620 times)

I know it looks like stuff

Wow, that really freaking sucks^.

Just using this wallpaper till I get bored of it, which coudl take a while since I always have Opera open.

Lol uTorrent.

Anyways, I wish I had a printscreen feature on my Windows, because my desktop looks pwn.

I'm not dumb. It's not on my keyboard.

Here is my desktop (yes i have halo 2,  works on xp because I have the xp crack) *edit i labeled stuff so ppl wouldn't be confused

I notice you labeled the game this form is dedicated to and failed to label a game that the form has no relation to.......

Here is my desktop (yes i have halo 2,  works on xp because I have the xp crack) *edit i labeled stuff so ppl wouldn't be confused

I notice you labeled the game this form is dedicated to and failed to label a game that the form has no relation to.......

What does this mean?

Just using this wallpaper till I get bored of it, which coudl take a while since I always have Opera open.

Anti, I dunno wtf that wallpaper is, but it's AWESOME.

I know it looks like ice cream
That's some nice spyware you've got on your desktop.

Background made by using only my camera and my finger.

Rex

Even if I was in New York and could post mine, you'd be shocked. It's an image of the New York Skyline, AND there is not one spot left in it. I dunno wwhy, but shortcuts keep appearing when I delete them. I have like 5 blockland shortcuts that keep coming back. :(