What does Badspot think of us, the forums?

Author Topic: What does Badspot think of us, the forums?  (Read 868 times)

I don't mean in a customer sort of way... but I mean look at us... (not singling out any specific user... just the most recent)
Girl problems
Hot chicks
Computer ed
What?
Ah Ponies
Anime Hot chicks
The internet can think
i'm definetly a 7
Too many 3 yo's
Now I can see the 3 yo's
Anything with Lord Tony
Failbin'd

Games... well not much to put here... but 99% of those games have their own forums.
I'll add more as I find more great,good,cool,weird,different,crazy,downright stupid topics!
And again... (because I know some1 will do this) i'm not raging on how stupid we are/immature, ect I just want to know what he thinks...

/discuss

I don't think he has an opinon as long as we give him 20$ for his hookers.

Nah... he spends to much time on this forum to not have a opinion on us...

He thinks of us as a horrible mistake he should have never catalyzed, only at this point he keeps us alive because the guilt of ending our happiness would be overwhelming.

I think he thinks were morons with no lives/Girlfriends/Boyfriends and live in the deepest corners of our parents basements.

we are merely pawns in the perpetual chessboard of life.

I thought this was checkers.

*hangs self*

but i don't know how to play chess

He is slowly bending us to his will so that he can use us as an army for world domination, evil masterminds have no need for opinions on their mere puppets.

we play tennis with badspot, we serve it to him and he decides to hit it back or not

oh my god is that a cool brown townogy

He thinks of us as a horrible mistake he should have never catalyzed, only at this point he keeps us alive because the guilt of ending our happiness would be overwhelming.
we play tennis with badspot, we serve it to him and he decides to hit it back or not

oh my god is that a cool brown townogy
These are amazing.

He thinks of us as a horrible mistake he should have never catalyzed, only at this point he keeps us alive because he needs money for his hookers

we are merely pawns in his perpetual chessboard of stuff.

Fix'd
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 01:27:44 AM by Saiytex »

Well badspot has a website dedicated to his artwork about hot girls so I think he understands with these "hot girls" threads.