5 (2%)
Agnostic  
32 (12.6%)
Jewish
3 (1.2%)
Other
26 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 252

Author Topic: Religious Views?  (Read 19809 times)

My beliefs are quite different, as most people would agree on these forums. :S

I don't want to start any flame war

but

How can some flying guy in the air named "God" create everything from nothing? Mass has to be either be made from other, pre-existent mass, or converted to from energy. It would be impossible scientifically both for a flying person controlling everything on earth, and to create a universe out of nothing

but

How can some flying guy in the air named "God" create everything from nothing? Mass has to be either be made from other, pre-existent mass, or converted to from energy. It would be impossible scientifically both for a flying person controlling everything on earth, and to create a universe out of nothing
He didn't create matter out of nothing(It already existed), he simply organized it.

but

god isnt a flying guy in the air :/
Because if he is real he wouldn't be limited like that?

My religion is giving no forgets.

definite atheist. and my entire friend group is atheist too, so it's good we share the same beliefs.

This thread didn't turn into a flame war? I'm suprised.

Agnostic

agnostic because pure chance sounds impossible to me

Ah, but Night Fox, if pure chance went the other way, you wouldn't be able to tell because you wouldn't exist.

I believe it is pure chance. It could fail a million times over before happening, and to us it would feel like it only happened once. Get what I mean?

This thread didn't turn into a flame war? I'm surprised.
This.

Atheist.

this 'flying guy' is omnipotent, and therefore not restricted by science, which he just so happened to create

the concept of being able to do anything isn't that hard to grasp..

I believe in God, but I don't go to church or read the bible or any of that jazz.
I rarely go to church and I only read the bible there when instructed.

christians shove their religion in people's faces more than everyone else combined
OP cough

Delivering the sermon at my church tomorrow.
Hah. :P