mawty's banned

Author Topic: mawty's banned  (Read 10366 times)

You're already making a fool of yourself now even without the drama topic you made
explain.  besides posting like a whore.

You are stupid in pretty much all of your posts.

???
 :nes:

You started a bad thread on nobot. stuff hit the fan. Instead of dropping it, you continued the drama you had with the people that disagreed with you in MULTIPLE threads. Keep going like this and you'll have a drama yourself (i'll even make it)

You started a bad thread on nobot. stuff hit the fan. Instead of dropping it, you continued the drama you had with the people that disagreed with you in MULTIPLE threads. Keep going like this and you'll have a drama yourself (i'll even make it)
you're the one who encouraged me to post it.

But I admitted I was being so obnoxious and I regret making the drama on nobot.

I back-stabbed a friend and now his minions, Bahamut, are pestering me.

I found mawty's posts to be hilarious, but what he did back at the other thread was inexcusable.

you're the one who encouraged me to post it.

But I admitted I was being so obnoxious and I regret making the drama on nobot.

I back-stabbed a friend and now his minions, Bahamut, are pestering me.
i said "ok", not "yeah go post it!". The last time you asked me whether you should post i said no, and you did anyway (which is why i stopped trying)

so now you have a choice, stop being such a whiney friend and drop the drama all together, or keep going and be the subject to even more ridicule

i said "ok", not "yeah go post it!". The last time you asked me whether you should post i said no, and you did anyway (which is why i stopped trying)

so now you have a choice, stop being such a whiney friend and drop the drama all togetherI choose this, or keep going and be the subject to even more ridicule

Bahamut
It's funny because I'm not Nobot's minion and I was one of the friends who was backstabbed. Eussorus, you come in the thread and just start accusing me of false accusations, and look where it's gotten you.

It's funny because I'm not Nobot's minion and I was one of the friends who was backstabbed. Eussorus, you come in the thread and just start accusing me of false accusations, and look where it's gotten you.
I only looked stupid because of the drama I made of nobot.

perfect example, you jump right into this thread and accuse me of angst stuff.

haha, bravpoo.

perfect example, you jump right into this thread and accuse me of angst stuff.
Like you did in my topic?

Like you did in my topic?
haha, No I actually read the music topic and read the entire drama you made on tony.

suppose we could get back on topic, guys?
we can already conclude that eussorus is a friend

suppose we could get back on topic, guys?
we can already conclude that eussorus is a friend

Have you even been around to know who Juicebox is?