Author Topic: mawty's banned  (Read 10353 times)

is it coincidence that everyone who hated mawty was gay and unlikeable?  (aphonties, shadowyoshi,  planar etc)

Oh so you hated him too?

Oh so you hated him too?
Watch what you say, it might go straight to his massive ego.

I didn't hate nor love mawty.

What I really don't like is how you're all celebrating his ban like a bunch of savage beasts.
You're all (those who are celebrating the ban) worse than him. You could easily be compared to a bunch of children on a stranded island.

And enter Chrono, who is clearly superior to us all

Teach us children the ways of perfection, oh holy one

And enter Chrono, who is clearly superior to us all

Teach us children the ways of perfection, oh holy one
I've tried to 'teach' the same 'children' something else before.

Everything I said was ignored and they repeated the same thing to me over and over.

So who are the bigger idiots?
The idiots that follow an idiot or the idiots that don't follow an idiot?

So who are the bigger idiots?
The idiots that follow an idiot or the idiots that don't follow an idiot?
There's a huge difference between not following an idiot and being glad he got ill fortune.

There's a huge difference between not following an idiot and being glad he got ill fortune.
His constant intentional stupidity was praised while those exhibiting genuine stupidity were flamed.
So I don't really blame people for being glad.

His constant intentional stupidity was praised while those exhibiting genuine stupidity were flamed.
So I don't really blame people for being glad.
I'm not sure why it mattered to them. He was having fun with his friends.

I'm not sure why it mattered to them. He was having fun with his friends.
Some saw him as a troll.

Some saw him as a troll.
Calling someone a troll is just as meaningful as calling someone a noob.

Both words have heavily lost their meaning due to mass misuse. A lot of people will call anyone who disagrees with them a troll. A lot of people will call anyone who beats them a noob. People would rather insult someone than accept humility. It's a glaring problem in today's society, especially here on the forums.

Both words have heavily lost their meaning due to mass misuse. A lot of people will call anyone who disagrees with them a troll. A lot of people will call anyone who beats them a noob. People would rather insult someone than accept humility. It's a glaring problem in today's society, especially here on the forums.
Couldn't have said it any better.

wonderful cycle of the internet.

A lot of mawty posts, even though intended to be funny, could be seen as provocative in a way that could possibly anger the other user if taken seriously.