Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62756 times)

Wrong font color, therefore it's fake.

He spammed minigame events, and I doubt it was even Mr.LoL that did it.

Yup that's you. Now, mister smartass, why did you do that to a 9 year old's server?
If you're nine years old, you're probably better off not hosting a server in the first place.

Besides, MrLol doesn't do this, and I know he wouldn't. Plus, you cannot use the console for admin things if you are not the host.

Here.

-stupidity snip-

:cookieMonster:

Were you in a minigame? Also, I want a picture of the player list.

(this is EpicMuffin) Yep, he did this. I finally gave him admin when some guy said he deserved it. Won't make that mistake again. Dumbass. -_-

(this is EpicMuffin) Yep, he did this. I finally gave him admin when some guy said he deserved it. Won't make that mistake again. Dumbass. -_-

But, right after Epic banned him, it stopped! This is rock solid evidence!

If this is real, the host of the server could look in his ban list and see who did the bans. The BL_ID would be present.

The host could also go here, "C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Blockland\config\server\banlist.txt" and do the same thing.

If this is real, the host of the server could look in his ban list and see who did the bans. The BL_ID would be present.

The host could also go here, "C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Blockland\config\server\banlist.txt" and do the same thing.

edit, holy forget I am wrong.

There was no minigame running.

I demand a picture of the player list.

We checked and it was legit.
Well gee, how about you post it instead of saying, "Yep it's legit!" without any evidence at all?

But, right after Epic banned him, it stopped! This is rock solid evidence!

That doesn't exactly mean it was Mr.LoL, smart one.

He could have just you know, STOPPED the event after banning him.

edit, holy forget I am wrong.

God damnit I'm making a fool of myself. You can't see the ID's in-game, but you can in the text file.

Thing is though, I have known Mr.LoL for a long time, and he is not like this. OP could be using events to frame him?

Epic and I wouldn't do that.

I demand a picture of the player list.
Well gee, how about you post it instead of saying, "Yep it's legit!" without any evidence at all?

Sigh, we had to clear the ban list because no one could connect.

That doesn't exactly mean it was Mr.LoL, smart one.

He could have just you know, STOPPED the event after banning him.

No events. Why doesn't anyone Believe this?