Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62770 times)

then, he probably used the console! He was admin.

You have no valid proof.

ban messages are green, I just checked.

This doesn't seem like something he'd do though.

No, it isn't.
It's not "legit" at all. Ban messages are blue, not green.
This is new news to me

:U Its always been in green

And my color of the font is the same as his.

The proof seems legit so far. On OP's side right now.

You have no valid proof.

WHAT. Screenshots and console. What else do you need?! There's even evidence of clearing 2000+ BL_IDs from the ban list?

he probably used the console!
1. I doubt your "sister" has eval. That would make this impractical to do, and it also means he would not be able to do it by console.
I went through your console log, and found no addon that enables eval.
Case closed. Unless MrLoL went out of his way to manually ban each and every user, which would give you more than enough time to react, this is bullstuff.

MrLol wouldn't do this.
He's a coolbro.

I still believe these are just events and someone is trying to mess with you.

Case closed. Unless MrLoL went out of his way to manually ban each and every user, which would give you more than enough time to react, this is bullstuff.

BUT THEN WHAT DO YA CALL THE SCREENSHOTS AND CONSOLE?!

MrLol wouldn't do this.
He's a coolbro.

I still believe these are just events and someone is trying to mess with you.

EpicMuffin deosn't know how to script.

BUT THEN WHAT DO YA CALL THE SCREENSHOTS AND CONSOLE?!
Fake, that's what.
Also, please act like a mature adult. Use "you", not "ya". It doesn't make you look any cooler.

EpicMuffin deosn't know how to script.
Events are not the same as scripting.

Who?

The host and my sister. I saw all this go down after I came home from violin practice from school. She was sick (and still is).

Fake, that's what.
Also, please act like a mature adult. Use "you", not "ya". It doesn't make you look any cooler.
*Events are not the same as scripting.*

There were no "ban" events. This kept happening over and over again, and caused immense lag.

What if he had something that typed the ban messages in for him?  I still don't believe that he would do this but it's a possibility I suppose.

But how does it explain the thousands of bans issued in the console log by Mr.Lol ID: 3,306

He puts up a very good arguement. Exactly who's server is this?

Fake, that's what.
Events are not the same as scripting.
How do you think that a kid this stupid could fake those screenshots and the console log?

No offense

But how does it explain the thousands of bans issued in the console log by Mr.Lol ID: 3,306

He puts up a very good arguement. Exactly who's server is this?
How do you think that a kid this stupid could fake those screenshots and the console log?

No offense
I can ban somebody on my own server, edit the console log so it looks like somebody else did the ban, then copy and paste it over and over.