Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62627 times)

Simply look at the banlist to see if those ID's are actually banned?

The green used in the screenshots is Hex color:83F551 whereas Blockland green is 00FF00

Also Mr.Lol doesn't do stuff like this.

Simply look at the banlist to see if those ID's are actually banned?

The green used in the screenshots is Hex color:83F551 whereas Blockland green is 00FF00

Also Mr.Lol doesn't do stuff like this.

Code: [Select]
BAN LIST CLEARED by EpicMuffin BL_ID:30874 IP:local
  +- bans cleared = 2029

Because screenshots always have perfect quality after putting them on an image hosting site. And also, no one is going to randomly put in 83F551 for a hex code, they are going to pick the first green they can think of that looks close, which happens to actually be 00FF00.

Because screenshots always have perfect quality after putting them on an image hosting site. And also, no one is going to randomly put in 83F551 for a hex code, they are going to pick the first green they can think of that looks close, which happens to actually be 00FF00.

You learn something new every day. :cookieMonster:

I'm not really seeing anyway to disprove this until Mr.LoL can post his IP address to see if it matches the one in the console. Seems to me like he joined and banned a stuffload of people, pretty legit.

Also, where in the forget did you guys even get the idea that ban messages are blue?

I'm not really seeing anyway to disprove this until Mr.LoL can post his IP address to see if it matches the one in the console. Seems to me like he joined and banned a stuffload of people, pretty legit.

Also, where in the forget did you guys even get the idea that ban messages are blue?
Same, but it doesn't seem like something he would do.

Connect/Disconnect messages are blue, might be a reason.

i hope no one takes this negative, im not trying to be rude or anything but...

i get the feeling people are coming up with bs just to prove this guy's wrong cause he's trying to call out a respected forum user. the proof on this looks pretty solid, so until mrlol comes back with something, im sticking with op on this one

why didnt you take a picture of the ban list?

At this point we've already given Mr.LoL too much time, he can come up with some way to make sure the IP doesn't match.

We need someone else who had his IP to post it now.

Even if the IP and everything checks out, it may have been done by some other person (i.e. a friend mrlol has over) that knows a good bit about Blockland and can do this kind of stuff.

But that is highly unlikely.

At this point we've already given Mr.LoL too much time, he can come up with some way to make sure the IP doesn't match.

We need someone else who had his IP to post it now.

Ask Alex Rider.

Has the jury reached a verdict?

We have, your honor. We find the defendant GUILTY of all charges.

We have, your honor. We find the defendant GUILTY of all charges.
One man jury

You wouldn't be in the jury anyway, your the victim!

why didnt you take a picture of the ban list?
He cleared all the bans because he didn't want people to no be able to join his server, it makes complete sense.
i hope no one takes this negative, im not trying to be rude or anything but...

i get the feeling people are coming up with bs just to prove this guy's wrong cause he's trying to call out a respected forum user. the proof on this looks pretty solid, so until mrlol comes back with something, im sticking with op on this one
Thats exactly what is going on. If some guy came on here posting about how Red_Guy came onto his server and cleared his bricks and had photo proof, would people believe him? Nope. Granted Mr.LoL is well known by some users and its plausible to think he wouldn't do something as stupid as this.
Has the jury reached a verdict?
Seems to me like Mr.LoL was being a friend until further proof for him is posted.