Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 61673 times)

stop making stuffty add-ons for forgets sake.

The thing is, him showing the IP address might not yield any results. Some people have IP address that changes.

And also, no one is going to randomly put in 83F551 for a hex code, they are going to pick the first green they can think of that looks close, which happens to actually be 00FF00.

If someone does not have the green to reference against then they wont be able to say what looks close, they may go onto a site such as this http://www.colorpicker.com/ or any other site with a list of hexcodes and take any green one thinking it doesn't matter.

He cleared all the bans because he didn't want people to no be able to join his server, it makes complete sense.Thats exactly what is going on.

Technically, it's not my server. It's my sister's.

If some guy came on here posting about how Red_Guy came onto his server and cleared his bricks and had photo proof, would people believe him? Nope. Granted Mr.LoL is well known by some users and its plausible to think he wouldn't do something as stupid as this.

Doesn't Red_Guy never go on anymore?

Seems to me like Mr.LoL was being a friend until further proof for him is posted.

I honestly don't know how anyone's gonna defend him at this point. Although, we still do have to wait for Mr.LoL to get off his iPad and post a screenshot of his IP.

The thing is, him showing the IP address might not yield any results. Some people have IP address that changes.

Oh, jeez. I haven't thought of that.

yeah, that's what i was worried about

the only thing we can do is appeal to a higher power (ephi, badspot) and get them to post the ips he's used

yeah, that's what i was worried about

the only thing we can do is appeal to a higher power (ephi, badspot) and get them to post the ips he's used

C'mon people! Please contact Badspot!

They don't change drastically though. For instance someone who had an IP (this is fake) of 15.133.713.70 would not have an ip of 78.788.799.79 it would just change a few numbers.

Or at least thats what it was like for me.

Not going to look through 9 pages to see if this was posted already but

isn't MrLol's in-game name "MrLol" and not "Mr. Lol"

?

banlist still has his id
and a french ip

Not going to look through 9 pages to see if this was posted already but

isn't MrLol's in-game name "MrLol" and not "Mr. Lol"

?
The Id's match however, so that argument has been proven invalid.

The Id's match however, so that argument has been proven invalid.
oh.

well, what the forget MrLol would never do that :o

oh.

well, what the forget MrLol would never do that :o
Well, apparently he did.