Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62349 times)

I saw it. EpicMuffen is a good friend of mine. Mr.LoL should be banned. For anyone who wants it, his BL_ID is 3306. We are trying to recover his IP address.

He definitely did it let's just finalize that. No offense to Scratch but he would have to be some kind of criminal mastermind to elaborate such a flawless framing. Not to mention it was sealed when MrLoL suddenly ran off when asked for a picture of his IP. If you still think for a second he didn't do it you either think way too highly of Scratch's intelligence or you are... to put it nicely... a dumb forget.

I didn't say he didn't do it. He obviously did.

I didn't say he didn't do it. He obviously did.

No, a lot of dumbasses accussed me of framing him.

He definitely did it let's just finalize that. No offense to Scratch but he would have to be some kind of criminal mastermind to elaborate such a flawless framing. Not to mention it was sealed when MrLoL suddenly ran off when asked for a picture of his IP. If you still think for a second he didn't do it you either think way too highly of Scratch's intelligence or you are... to put it nicely... a dumb forget.
What better act to conceal yourself from being able to do something then actign like a huge moron on purpose?
Not going to pick sides, just saying that is a possibility.

What better act to conceal yourself from being able to do something then actign like a huge moron on purpose?
Not going to pick sides, just saying that is a possibility.
He thought me saying "he doesn't have the capacity" meant he didn't have time

he's a genuine idiot, Mr. LoL did this for sure.

Yeah. Dumbasses. Why would anyone do that? I've been in a server with you and your about the best player I've met.

If someone does not have the green to reference against then they wont be able to say what looks close, they may go onto a site such as this http://www.colorpicker.com/ or any other site with a list of hexcodes and take any green one thinking it doesn't matter.
Except using hexcode in events isn't just for the average person. You can't even capitalize the word 'color' in the code or it will mess up. Anyone using hexcode in events probably knows at least red, green, and blue.

Thing is though, I have known Mr.LoL for a long time, and he is not like this. OP could be using events to frame him?
Probably is.

Anyway, not even has an ID a single digit away from each other. It just doesn't work that way. Maybe you'll have an ID five digits away from each other. OP is definitely trying to frame him with events.

But hey dumbass. Why would Saxaphone do this?

But hey dumbass. Why would Saxaphone do this?
Can you guys, you know, stop using the word 'dumbasses' for no loving good reason?
It makes you look like wannabe mature-minded people.

I'm calling him a dumbass cuz he thinks Saxaphone did this to his little sister

No, he does not think that, as he probably did not expressively read this entire 10 pages thread.
Also, until there is very solid proof, everyone on either side can be called a dumbass.

I can't take in your input if you can't understand my post.

Anyway, not even has an ID a single digit away from each other. It just doesn't work that way. Maybe you'll have an ID five digits away from each other. OP is definitely trying to frame him with events.
There is a script to do this. It has already been stated.