Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62607 times)

Umm... What do you think. I WANTED TO PLAY BLOCKLAND

Seems legit to me. The only thing the naysayers got going for them is the lack of motive and a forgetton of flawed arguments, including "expert" image brown townysis with second opinions by colorblind people, claims that a script is more efficient at banning thousands of people in order than a human, and the claims of the accused.

4. Quality over quantity.
lol'd.

Someone should track down a few other people in the log and ask them if they saw this.

3/28/2012 -- 18:04:07, his timezone.

After all, this is what showed up in the console!
I don't think it's needed. Moderators most likely wont show up and anything posted by Mr.LoL can easily be declared fake.

It's really this easy: see attachment

That looks like you have edited the source code. :P

Umm... What do you think. I WANTED TO PLAY BLOCKLAND
who are you talking to?

Oh, boy. Betta get some ice for DAT burn. :P

You

He asked what your motive for making the forum account was not buying a key to play Blockland.

You
lets see, created account today and all your posts are in this topic, and from what i remember creating an account isnt very fun, so did scratch put you up to this or what?

lets see, created account today and all your posts are in this topic, and from what i remember creating an account isnt very fun, so did scratch put you up to this or what?

He's helping me with this..., uh. predicament.

what does it matter either way?

the evidence is overwhelmingly against Mr.LoL

Okay, no offense, but these 2 here are acting in such an idiotic way I am considering it possible for them to actually be purposefully forcing this entire 'we are handicaps' thing.
Just considering possible.

He's helping me with this..., uh. predicament.
so basically, your buttbuddy.

I see your point. He didn't I was there when it happened. I looked for a fourm like this. Loads banned. Found the exact one. Didn't have an account. MADE ONE

Okay, no offense, but these 2 here are acting in such an idiotic way I am considering it possible for them to actually be purposefully forcing this entire 'we are handicaps' thing.
Just considering possible.

Okay, no offense, but you're a complete moron. Just considering possible.

so basically, your buttbuddy.
I personally haven't seen him do anything else then say 'I SAW IT I WAS THERE' or 'Yes that's right Scratch'.