Author Topic: ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude - Favors anything ending in -asses  (Read 3099 times)

I decided to take it here to not further clog up the drama about Mr.LoL.
So I am in the thread, read it thoroughly, and decided to post without picking sides.
Really, as there is no solid, 100% watertight evidence I just didn't feel like.

Every other post there seems to be a post from ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude telling anyone disagreeing with him how they are complete 'dumbasses', 'smartasses' and alike.

Yeah. Dumbasses. Why would anyone do that? I've been in a server with you and your about the best player I've met.
But hey dumbass. Why would Saxaphone do this?
Can you guys, you know, stop using the word 'dumbasses' for no loving good reason?
It makes you look like wannabe mature-minded people.
I'm calling him a dumbass cuz he thinks Saxaphone did this to his little sister
No, he does not think that, as he probably did not expressively read this entire 10 pages thread.
Also, until there is very solid proof, everyone on either side can be called a dumbass.
Shut up smartass.
Stop making a huge idiot of yourself for the love of god.
You look like the idiot to me in all honesty, and I'm an idiot spotter world champion 2007-2011 undefeated.
All Scratch & co do is agree with eachother and anyone that agrees to thier point. And say '-asses' alot.
(Above contains alot of quotes but they don't stack, click quote link)
You two need to get off this thread.

Shut the forget up. I was THERE. I am agreeing with Scratch cause I WAS THERE.
then what was your motive for creating this account?
Umm... What do you think. I WANTED TO PLAY BLOCKLAND
who are you talking to?
You
Oh, boy. Betta get some ice for DAT burn. :P
Okay, no offense, but these 2 here are acting in such an idiotic way I am considering it possible for them to actually be purposefully forcing this entire 'we are handicaps' thing.
Just considering possible.
Okay, no offense, but you're a complete moron. Just considering possible.

he did a very good job at pissing me off, and I have no idea why he would want to spill all his credibility along with his friend's when actually trying to convice people he's right.

I've had a problem with his posts for a while, he just acts stupid.

telling anyone disagreeing with him how they are complete 'dumbasses', 'smartasses' and alike.
More than half of the posts that do that are from Eric, not Scratch.

So, I was watching my sis, EpicMuffin with her server and then this dumbass Mr.LoL connected. He begged for admin and someone recommended him. He used the console to CAUSE IMMENSE LAG AND BAN OVER 2000 GODDAMN BLIDS. /discuss

(this is EpicMuffin) Yep, he did this. I finally gave him admin when some guy said he deserved it. Won't make that mistake again. Dumbass. -_-

More than half of the posts that do that are from Eric, not Scratch.
More likely then not he is sockpuppeting.

He has an immature humor but he has a pretty solid attitude and I find him a lot more pleasant than most people on here. I assume he is just young.

The problem is that he is voicing his opinion wrong by constantly making witty remarks on everything.

More likely then not he is sockpuppeting.
He's just trying to get his friend to help him out.

The problem is that he is voicing his opinion wrong by constantly making witty remarks on everything.
like no one else in this community

I'm sorry? But everyone was doubting me.

In his defense he did use dumbass correctly in all those situations.

like no one else in this community
He's a little in the extremes.

I'm sorry? But everyone was doubting me.
If they are doubting you you generally don't call them names but try to convice them.

If they are doubting you you generally don't call them names but try to convice them.

I tried to do that countless times.

He already has proven the sky is blue there comes a point when people keep arguing it's yellow that you just have to call them a dumbass and be done with it.