Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 61671 times)

"vvv" means he's scrolled up to look at the chat history. This is a default feature that you should be aware of. He took care of the situation THEN took the screenshots, like any common person would.
1. Eval isn't needed to do this. You can do this in your own console, as I've already explained.
2. Okay.
3. What?
4. Quality over quantity.
5. I've met him, and him doing this doesn't surprise me.
6. I've already done this. His screenshot just lost color. Yeah. Sure the colors are not the exact, but look at the rest of the screenshot. It's all faded. Not just the chat.

/megasupport

Your sister probably had a terrible server.

Smartass is too good for him.

Shut up smartass.
Stop making a huge idiot of yourself for the love of god.

Shut up smartass.

She probably did!
That and banning IDs 1000-3000 wouldn't hurt anything.

Your sister probably had a terrible server.
So? That's no right to stuff on their server. They're trying to have fun.

If the server is stuffty just join something you actually like, or you know, make something good for once.

I was there. It was awesome. She had addons and an awesome map.

Stop making a huge idiot of yourself for the love of god.

You look like the idiot to me in all honesty, and I'm an idiot spotter world champion 2007-2011 undefeated.

I was there. It was awesome. She had addons and an awesome map.
hey there, buttbuddy.

And better yet, If your server is stuffty what gives you the right to ban everybody on it?
Oh I don't like you, Im going to go to your server and ban everyone.

I think this is just one big conspiracy pulled by the OP.

And better yet, If your server is stuffty what gives you the right to ban everybody on it?
Oh I don't like you, Im going to go to your server and ban everyone.

A lot of the IDs banned are either inactive or owned by people who don't join servers often.

I think this is just one big conspiracy pulled by the OP.
does he seriously seem smart enough to conspire to you?

You look like the idiot to me in all honesty, and I'm an idiot spotter world champion 2007-2011 undefeated.
does he seriously seem smart enough to conspire to you?
lol'd.

I think we can all agree that unless Mr.LoL comes up with some good counter evidence, he did it.