♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33524 times)

2nd pic in the OP looks like a floating head with a shaved stuffed animal behind it

I've had 5 pomeranians I don't really get them because they're so cute but because they have a really independent attitude and are really intelligent. They seem more human like than most breeds and I just think it's funny how rebellious they are. I'm not a big fan of the mega loyal and brainless types of dogs I like ones that will see what they can get away with and try to pull tricks on you.

I've had 5 pomeranians I don't really get them because they're so cute but because they have a really independent attitude and are really intelligent. They seem more human like than most breeds and I just think it's funny how rebellious they are. I'm not a big fan of the mega loyal and brainless types of dogs I like ones that will see what they can get away with and try to pull tricks on you.

You sound like a cat person.

The thing's head is too big.

I think its pretty ugly.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of dogs (they smell like walking wet carpets 24/7) but any breed with a pushed in face and a misshapen head just looks awful to me.

I don't get why people like pugs either. Drooly, loud breathing, bug-eyed grossness.

I think its pretty ugly.

Admittedly I'm not a fan of dogs (they smell like walking wet carpets 24/7) but any breed with a pushed in face and a misshapen head just looks awful to me.

I don't get why people like pugs either. Drooly, loud breathing, bug-eyed grossness.

No wonder you're mr. grumpyass all the time

you don't have pets

I'll stick with my cat.
Jeez forget that thing is hideous.

Silly people trying to argue with 1.6 million people about whether this dog is cute or not.

I'll stick with my cat.
Jeez forget that thing is hideous.
I think its pretty ugly.

Yeah, I'm in this boat.

No wonder you're mr. grumpyass all the time

you don't have pets

Uh no, I don't have a dog because I don't like dogs. There are more pets then dogs.  Cats are nice. I personally wouldn't own one but I prefer them over dogs in the house. I had a childhood cat but he died at a ripe age last year. :(

I like a more passive and beautiful creature. I love underwater pets. Cherry shrimp, apple snails... and certain fish.

Anything that licks and never shuts up is not my forte. I know owners always say "its your fault if the dog behaves that way" but I haven't seen a dog that isn't like this ever.

I loathe dog owners who dress them up, treat them like humans, let them sit on the sofa, and claim the dog is "kissing" them when it licks them. Grrr such bullstuff, let it be a loving dog.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:56:42 AM by Sheath »

cats are gay and 'underwater pets' are for weirdos

learn to train dogs properly lol

cats are gay and 'underwater pets' are for weirdos

I get why people can hate cats but "underwater pets are for weirdos" is just silly.

learn to train dogs properly lol

If I was to train a dog to what I find acceptable, it wouldn't be a dog anymore.

I get why people can hate cats but "underwater pets are for weirdos" is just silly.

If I was to train a dog to what I find acceptable, it wouldn't be a dog anymore.
i have never met anyone that has "underwater pets" that isn't a socially handicapped weirdo