♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33047 times)

i have never met anyone that has "underwater pets" that isn't a socially handicapped weirdo

Whatever you say. ;)

what on earth

Obviously I've never owned one, but I've know a couple of people who did who go on about how they are "more intelligent" or "more human" than other dogs. Not sure what it is they mean by that.

Whatever you say. ;)

i bet you get all the ladies with your 'apple snails' and 'cherry shrimps' lmfao

i bet you get all the ladies with your 'apple snails' and 'cherry shrimps' lmfao

Chicks dig apple snails.

It's a okay dog but Jesus Christ, the people who own it are blatantly farming it for money.
What next, are they going to sell Boo action figures and Boo condoms?

I feel bad for the dog, it's probably being exposed to a truckload of cosmetics.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:27:50 AM by Aphtonites »

"meh its pretty cute i guess"
>
WTF its head is a deformed furry basketball what is this DISGUSTING CRIME AGAINST NATURE!!?!?!??

What next, are they going to sell Boo action figures and Boo condoms?

Boo carrots.

okay so

it's fluffy

it's fluffy

okay so

it's fluffy

it's fluffy

We know how much you like furry and fluffy things.

Anything that licks and never shuts up is not my forte.

is that even actual a dog
christ it looks like it has seams on its face

If you need a dog to "get all the ladies" you have problems.

Keeping an aquarium is an art, it takes care and accuracy and if you screw up it means dead fish. It relies on the owners interest in underwater creatures, which are fascinating and beautiful. It is also fun to design a tank. Aquariums becoming a striking part of any room.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that. I guess I'm just some uh, "city slicker weirdo" to you country bumpkins.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:20:30 AM by Sheath »

Now thats a proper cute dog! Not all handicapped and squashed like the OP images.