♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33608 times)

For some odd reason I want to poke its foreskinhead

Yes, it look like teddy bear DOG come real life! That why I love Boo <3

Maybe if it was possessed by the spirit of a dead girl, yes.

I think this is the problem. Its not a cute dog. You just like it because its been humanized and looks like a plush.

Why is it's head so big? You would think it would topple over considering what a small body it has.

Pageloss
This dog here is cuter.
NOPE NOPE NOPE
Yeah, she's popular but SO DAMN CUTE.

My miniature dachshund, master race.

I think this is the problem. Its not a cute dog. You just like it because its been humanized and looks like a plush.
opinions are a funny thing

trying to tell someone else why they like something is funnier

I like my pomeranian he is really big for a pomeranian but he's cute and durable enough to rough up

I like my pomeranian he is really big for a pomeranian but he's cute and durable enough to rough up

Your dog looks like a mini collie without a long snout lol

opinions are a funny thing

trying to tell someone else why they like something is funnier

I may be wrong, but its no coincidence owners of small dogs like this dress them up. The owner of Boo is taking photos of the dog in human situations and "positions" which people are melting over.

Its to my opinion that the humanization plays a massive role in the cute factor. If you disagree with that, please feel free to detail why.

I may be wrong, but its no coincidence owners of small dogs like this dress them up. The owner of Boo is taking photos of the dog in human situations and "positions" which people are melting over.

Its to my opinion that the humanization plays a massive role in the cute factor. If you disagree with that, please feel free to detail why.
you can't tell people why they like something lmfao

you can tell them why you think they like it, but not why they like it

i think the dog looks cute because it looks cute

you can tell them why you think they like it, but not why they like it

You know what my post meant. I don't need to spell it out for you. Hanging on semantics again I see.

i think the dog looks cute because it looks cute

What is it that makes you think its cute?

What is it that makes you think its cute?
its stubbly little legs, big flat face, cute little nose and fluffiness

not because it looks like a plush/humanized or whatever bullstuff you said

its stubbly little legs, big flat face, cute little nose and fluffiness

Okay.

I have to admit, its strange to hear that from you. You consider aquarium ownership odd, despite how popular it is around the world, yet you are openly attracted to the 'flufiness' and 'stubbly legs' of a tiny, shall I say "woman's dog"? The kind you dress up and stick in a handbag.  :cookieMonster:

I guess thats one way to show your sensitive side to your cousin girlfriend.

Okay.

I have to admit, its strange to hear that from you. You consider aquarium ownership odd, despite how popular it is around the world, yet you are openly attracted to the 'flufiness' and 'stubbly legs' of a tiny, shall I say "woman's dog"? The kind you dress up and stick in a handbag.  :cookieMonster:

I guess thats one way to show your sensitive side to your cousin girlfriend.
normal people can usually find things cute without going "hmm humanized qualities hmm yes"

people like you just ruin it