Poll

Brick Type. [For V5]

2x2Cube [In-Use]
8 (53.3%)
1x1Brick
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars [Official Topic]  (Read 42298 times)

Because even good scripts somehow manage to wipe a whole file?

In general, I was kidding, however you are a bit harsh when it comes to scripting, not a bad thing, just comes across like you hate everything. However, this may not be his script, could be someone else's fault.

In general, I was kidding, however you are a bit harsh when it comes to scripting, not a bad thing, just comes across like you hate everything. However, this may not be his script, could be someone else's fault.
if i scripted i would be pretty mad at dumbasses who cant even script a script that dont delete files like its trying to hopelessly find a virus or something

Your always kidding about something, Jokeing with that jeep? Jokeing with the teleporting...Ya. A Lot of jokes there.

Your always kidding about something, Jokeing with that jeep? Jokeing with the teleporting...Ya. A Lot of jokes there.
I was caught flying around in vehicles and teleporting! Oh stuff!

Better use the 'joking' excuse!

Alright.

Glass. Flying around in a jeep I have fully admitted to, you have seen me do it. I don't believe I was ever "joking" about it. I also just full out deny teleporting to cheat, never "joked" about it.

Nobot, despite you disliking me, I talk plenty of stuff to Kalph, he knows it. You two are generally the only people that have major problems with me, I feel like you don't like me more than Glass.

STILL butthurt ^^^

I am still not happy about this, why should I be? Probably better I don't associate with Glass, but still be de-admined from any server isn't good for me.

You two are generally the only people that have major problems with me, I feel like you don't like me more than Glass.
Well seeing how your posts on here show signs of butthurt and seeing how you have abused in several different ways isn't something people react to so kindly.

I wouldn't say I dislike you more than Glass dislikes you because I don't know how much Glass dislikes you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:09:51 AM by Nobot »

People watched you teleport you dumbass. Admit it stop loving denying it, I saw you and so did the rest of the server.

People watched you teleport you dumbass. Admit it stop loving denying it, I saw you and so did the rest of the server.

Most of this thread is about you or other admins warping.

where the forget did the thing go where it prevented warping within minigames?

Most of this thread is about you or other admins warping.

Ikr

At one point it was broken from what I remember, not sure if it was fixed.

At one point it was broken from what I remember, not sure if it was fixed.
no lol, that script is pretty much impossible to break unless someone disabled the package or something

no lol, that script is pretty much impossible to break unless someone disabled the package or something

Could happen, but it wasn't "working" at some point. Couldn't really tell you.

Could happen, but it wasn't "working" at some point. Couldn't really tell you.
I am not being funny or anything but I fly around in a jeep inside the battlefield more times you've been crying about it. I seriously don't see the problem unless it interupts gameplay, which it doesn't because I can actually fly jeeps unlike some bellsnifs.