3 (30%)
spins
1 (10%)
transitions
1 (10%)
positions (lame) (gay)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Parkour and Freerunning -Cement isn't as hard with snow on it-  (Read 9797 times)

turns out nobody watches movies

all of you are going to say you want to do this, and some of you will say that you can/do do it.
But in reality none of you will do this and if you do try you will suck at it and probably injure yourselves because none of you are willing to put in the prerequisite work to condition your bodies, rather you will play games and do nothing all day.

I thought the same about skateboarding but turns out a lot more of this community actually skateboards than I thought

not everyone on this forum is a fatty who sits on a chair all day it seems

Okay then, also the shoes are cheap but they are actually really good and a lot of traceurs recommend them.
All my teammates are getting Champions for some reason, I know nothing about that brand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_1Ezczq06I&feature=related
Sorry for the very stuffty quality, but related to topic.
unless they're looking for help wannabe vids don't count

My bro is best at parkour.
Part 1
Part 2
neither do mockeries
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:32:44 PM by Zloff »

Lol if I were you I'd actually work on lifting my own body weight with ease before trying this.

all of you are going to say you want to do this, and some of you will say that you can/do do it.
But in reality none of you will do this and if you do try you will suck at it and probably injure yourselves because none of you are willing to put in the prerequisite work to condition your bodies, rather you will play games and do nothing all day.

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny in some way, or if you are just being a douche bag for no particular reason.

I may get pictures of the undescribed 'swagger dive-roll variants' sometime when I'm not sick and post them, they're hilarious

Lol if I were you I'd actually work on lifting my own body weight with ease before trying this.
Ah yes this helps with cat leaps and muscle-ups, will add to OP
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:37:38 PM by Zloff »

And it helps when shimmying and climbing walls and pipes in general.

I learned the PK roll on accident when I was skateboarding. I fell and did the roll, and it felt better than sliding across the street. I find it amazing to know, and really useful

Except everyone looks like a total nerd if they use parkour in front of teenagers.

Why didn't you include yourself in that? Or is everyone on the forums a bunch of losers and you're the only cool one with a life here?

Just report him, his entire post was just to call us a bunch of lazy friends.

I tried parkour once. I nearly snapped my neck and I just kindof layed there after I successfully turned over. I decided I should just stick to rolling down hills.

How do you pronounce parkour?

i should try to do this

i am pretty physically fit and good at climbing stuff