3 (30%)
spins
1 (10%)
transitions
1 (10%)
positions (lame) (gay)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Parkour and Freerunning -Cement isn't as hard with snow on it-  (Read 9801 times)

Tip 7: haters will hate

If I cared what random people who I'd never see again thought about me I wouldn't do pk tricking or freerunning

If I cared what random people who I'd never see again thought about me I wouldn't do pk tricking or freerunning
I agree, people can think what they want, I keep doing parkour though.

I only talk about parkour to make France jokes. It's a French military tactic to get from point A to point B as fast as possible, so it must be for retreating.

That's stupid you should always do what others want you to do not what you enjoy doing, otherwise you won't be considered cool.

Does anyone here actually do parkour? Because I really doubt they do.

I've ran through the woods and jumped over things to get somewhere faster. I've done parkour.

I've ran through the woods and jumped over things to get somewhere faster. I've done parkour.
Legit parkour right there.

I figured it'd be mainstream enough for some people of this community to relate to, kinda like how the skateboarding thread went, but so far I guess I was wrong

I only talk about parkour to make France jokes. It's a French military tactic to get from point A to point B as fast as possible, so it must be for retreating.
"the martial art of running away"

Offtopic: friend doing a swag side-flip. He looks like an idiot but you get the idea of what it's supposed to look like
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:38:53 PM by Zloff »

inb4skateatonrapeseveryone

As you can tell by that pic and the OP we make 'swagger' variants of tricks, it's hilarious

updated OP with freerunning

Where I live I cant do much of parkour.

All I can do is speedrun through the playground and jump over the picnic table

Parkour is extremely fun at playgrounds

I do parkour a lot(that's how i sprained my wrist), but i'm pretty scrawny so i'm not the best

i can monkey vault a bar at chest height, though, so that's good.