Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10137 times)

No one will ever have respect for you.
Well, I have more respect than you do.

And you're the one to judge that?

And you're the one to judge that?
You're ultra-handicapped.

Honestly, who the forget are you?

your flaming
banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanba nban
There is the door now get out.

I have seen manty and he is a good friend to me. Have you ever done anything mean to him? Or maybe he just dislikes you (Which can be likely) I'm not sure why he hates you.

There is the door now get out.
Dude shut up, you have no room to tell someone to get out.

I have seen manty and he is a good friend to me. Have you ever done anything mean to him? Or maybe he just dislikes you (Which can be likely) I'm not sure why he hates you.
You've only been here for four months and you already are good friends with him, ahaha, I bet.

You didn't even read the OP anyway.

Honestly, who the forget are you?
I know right, this kid is here not even a month and thinks he's hot stuff and acts superior.

I know right, this kid is here not even a month and thinks he's hot stuff and acts superior.
"kid", lol. You're the one acting superior. Honestly, as if you're trying to take control of this whole topic.

"kid", lol. You're the one acting superior. Honestly, as if you're trying to take control of this whole topic.
Explain to me how i'm acting supierior?  and I'm not trying to control the whole topic, all I'm doing is arguing with someone who won't argue back, only scraps the barrel.