Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10138 times)

First of all, I'd just like to say that this is my first TRUE topic I've done, so no haters please. I'm going to chat a few then post some pictures... so hold tight. I'd like to start off by talking about Manty. Many of you know who Manty is and have had your own personal experience(s) with him. Now this topic is about my experience(s) with him. I just want to make things clear about Manty. He's a cool guy and all but he tends to get on some people's nerves. On many servers I have joined Manty is an Admin. It seems that whatever server I join with Manty as an Admin I get banned, INSTANTLY! I don't even have a chance to talk to Manty and ask him why he hates me and others so much. I just want answers about him. So here are some pictures of him in his acts:

Also:

Well, that's all I have for now. I didn't get screenshots of any EARLIER bans. (Another ban from Barnabas's Server right when I spawned) Thanks, and I hope this clears things out a bit!

Unfortunately you have no proof.

But Exper has been doing that to me for over a year, so I believe you.

get proof or get out

get proof or get out

I can't get proof when I'm banned. Like I said, I got banned RIGHT when I joined.

get proof or get out
forget. Off.

forget. Off.
your flaming
banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanbanba nban

Well, let me see what I got.

your flaming
No he's serious, also I am.
Get the forget out.

Well, let me see what I got.

Alright well, I went to the server on my brother's account and I asked him a few questions on why he banned me (Frosticus) and he really doesn't have a response. I told him he got drama'd and he says "hah". So yup...

your flaming
how the forget is that flaming?

Guy's probably high or handicapped.

Now that I think about it he'll probably ban my brother's account too!

Well, it technically IS flaming.

He did in fact have the right to say it though, the guy was acting like a douche.
But you really shouldn't just post an insult.

The no flaming rule is for posts that are just to say something insulting about the person and that's it.

"forget. Off" has "forget" in it but I am not sure if it is a bad insult. Its not like he said "forget YOU" he just said "forget. Off"

your flaming
wow you moron. we believe the OP, we do not need proof. i keep saying this. unless the story sounds unbelievably fake, it probably isn't.