Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10219 times)

Lol Armageddon... why are you into this? Just because you died on a game you get all pissy and want me banned wherever you go?

Seriously, stop acting like the world's against you.

Lol Armageddon... why are you into this? Just because you died on a game you get all pissy and want me banned wherever you go?
calm your ego brother

Were you banned instantly because you had been banned from their before?
Or maybe you were banned because of your previous dramas, it isn't that unusual for people to not want trouble makers on their server.

i agree with this agreement
Oh god this is going to turn into another "he's right about being right" chain bans

Oh god this is going to turn into another "he's right about being right" chain bans
he's right

Unfortunately you have no proof.

But Exper has been doing that to me for over a year, so I believe you.

get proof or get out

There is virtually no way of proving anything in Drama. Have an example:

Port, can I hire you to fake my upcoming drama topics.

now we know any upcoming dramas from port or sleven will most likely be fake.

You've been consistently annoying in most servers. Fishing for pointless arguments and trolling. You like to say you've started from fresh with your new BL_ID despite being exactly the same. Manty and I ban you because we do find you annoying and most servers are significantly more pleasant without someone causing arguments for the sake of arguments.

Well from what I've seen from what you've written, it's good that he banned you.

After this topic I have to agree with your ban reason from Manty's server Frosticus.

Doesn't seem like something Manty would do.
Bannign someone witht he reason: "noob".
But i have seen some people behaving differently then they used to on here..

But still, i agree with like the most people here.
It looks like you deserved that ban.

Doesn't seem like something Manty would do.

haha.. o hahahah

do you even know him?