Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10228 times)

i share a dislike for both manty and frosticus but considering my past experiences with manty, i'd much rather side with frosticus on this issue.

i remember one time when manty or one of his friends banned me from his server for the reason "lol scrub" after i complained about the difficulty i was experiencing surviving as a zombie in some sort of tank vs humans tdm

You're an ass, but so is Manty.

i remember one time when manty or one of his friends banned me from his server for the reason "lol scrub" after i complained about the difficulty i was experiencing surviving as a zombie in some sort of tank vs humans tdm

I still have no idea why you don't like me.  I've never done anything to you and I've always thought you were decent in-game (Plant, right?).  I have never banned anyone for the reason "lol scrub" and up until now my ban list was typically cleared on a daily basis.  As far as I know you've never been banned from my server and if you have you aren't now (and haven't been for ages if you're even telling the truth).

Back to the topic.  You were stirring up stuff on Jorgur's server while I was there.  Hoogle informed me that you had been kicked a plethora of times before I even arrived there (by himself and Jorgur, apparently).  He told me that a ban was deserved by that point, and I agreed (keep in mind, this was on your alt. account "Frozen").  I never banned your other accounts on Jorgur's and I only banned one of them on Barn's server; Hoog banned the others.  It's hard for me to hold grudges and I often forget the stupid drama that occurs on a day to day basis, which is why up until now my ban list was cleared much more often.  I don't appreciate your behavior on other servers, therefore I banned you on mine so I don't have to deal with you.  You will probably be unbanned eventually, but not any time soon.

Manty is a horrible person.

-long explanation snip-
Well at least you explained why, seems like a far reason to ban IMO.

Wow, the second picture makes me wonder what the forget you were thinking.

That ban window could have been from ANY server, meaning you could have been banned on ANY server with the reason "Noob"

That ban window could have been from ANY server, meaning you could have been banned on ANY server with the reason "Noob"
and this topic was made by his brother, the whole thing was staged, the pics were shopped, and badspot's your dog.

doesn't mean any of those are true, and it's highly unlikely they are. (although you might want to double check the last one)

Well, it technically IS flaming.

He did in fact have the right to say it though, the guy was acting like a douche.
But you really shouldn't just post an insult.

The no flaming rule is for posts that are just to say something insulting about the person and that's it.

"forget. Off" has "forget" in it but I am not sure if it is a bad insult. Its not like he said "forget YOU" he just said "forget. Off"
Just because it has the word forget doesn't mean he's flaming.
He was basically telling him to get out.

You've been consistently annoying in most servers. Fishing for pointless arguments and trolling. You like to say you've started from fresh with your new BL_ID despite being exactly the same. Manty and I ban you because we do find you annoying and most servers are significantly more pleasant without someone causing arguments for the sake of arguments.
Lol Hoogle, you've always had something against me. I honestly don't care what you think, because I'm just trying to enjoy the game itself.

I still have no idea why you don't like me.  I've never done anything to you and I've always thought you were decent in-game (Plant, right?).  I have never banned anyone for the reason "lol scrub" and up until now my ban list was typically cleared on a daily basis.  As far as I know you've never been banned from my server and if you have you aren't now (and haven't been for ages if you're even telling the truth).

Back to the topic.  You were stirring up stuff on Jorgur's server while I was there.  Hoogle informed me that you had been kicked a plethora of times before I even arrived there (by himself and Jorgur, apparently).  He told me that a ban was deserved by that point, and I agreed (keep in mind, this was on your alt. account "Frozen").  I never banned your other accounts on Jorgur's and I only banned one of them on Barn's server; Hoog banned the others.  It's hard for me to hold grudges and I often forget the stupid drama that occurs on a day to day basis, which is why up until now my ban list was cleared much more often.  I don't appreciate your behavior on other servers, therefore I banned you on mine so I don't have to deal with you.  You will probably be unbanned eventually, but not any time soon.
I have never been kicked by Jorgur, or atleast from what I remember. You even wanted me to be de-admined at Jorgur's server because of the person I am. I'm trying to start over but you can't accept change in me. Aparently things with Lalam and I have gotten better, so I'd say he is more mature than you and that you need to act more mature yourself. That's all for now...

and this topic was made by his brother, the whole thing was staged, the pics were shopped, and badspot's your dog.

doesn't mean any of those are true, and it's highly unlikely they are. (although you might want to double check the last one)
This topic was not made by my brother...

Manty just explained that he banned me on his server, how about you read the posts before you post!

Frosticus, keep all that in one loving post.

Lol Hoogle, you've always had something against me. I honestly don't care what you think, because I'm just trying to enjoy the game itself.
If you don't care what he thinks, why are you responding to him?

I have never been kicked by Jorgur, or atleast from what I remember. You even wanted me to be de-admined at Jorgur's server because of the person I am. I'm trying to start over but you can't accept change in me. Aparently things with Lalam and I have gotten better, so I'd say he is more mature than you and that you need to act more mature yourself. That's all for now...
It takes a while to change.

This topic was not made by my brother...
I don't belive you.

Manty just explained that he banned me on his server, how about you read the posts before you post!
Not everyone reads the entire thread.