Author Topic: Manty - BL_ID 2059  (Read 10226 times)

ayzkalyn,
go forget a pig
op,
try confronting him about it over irc

ayzkalyn,
go forget a pig
op,
try confronting him about it over irc
Won't let me. I've tried so many times but it just doesn't work. "The recepient of your message was unreachable."

Won't let me. I've tried so many times but it just doesn't work. "The recepient of your message was unreachable."
That means that he doesn't allow people that aren't his friends on RTB to messenge him.

That means that he doesn't allow people that aren't his friends on RTB to message him.

I think I've used your name before.

frosticus is a general moron.

Orion just because I kill you on Mint's City RP you get angry and say I'm annoying? Lol.

How could you like him? He's a total moron that thinks he practically "owns" the game.
Sure he can be like anyone who has ever been popular at times. However, he's also intelligent and good at the game, and I personally have only disapproved of his administrative conduct once or twice.
Also, you ignored the beautiful link.

Is that even ontopic? We're trying to discuss Manty then you randomly come out of the blue calling me a moron...

Sure he can be like anyone who has ever been popular at times. However, he's also intelligent and good at the game, and I personally have only disapproved of his administrative conduct once or twice.
Also, you ignored the beautiful link.
Oh right, I did ignore the link. Silly me! Well he is very intelligent, I know. But I just don't know why he hates me so much. :/

i agree with this statement

Ottosparks, RIIIIIGHT.