3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 480951 times)

Guys, Capt'n's server died due to him stupidly pressing "quit". It'll be back up dedicated soon. Meanwhile, I have to go.
Ok, cool.

Never post in gallery

How 'bout some pictures.

Alright, so it looks like i'm helping right now according to Ike.

Cool.

Guys, Capt'n's server died due to him stupidly pressing "quit". It'll be back up dedicated soon. Meanwhile, I have to go.
:C

Its not my fault the mouse moved and I clicked...

well actually it is :c

If this is because I didn't reply to you, please don't get me wrong. You are still welcomed with us.
If this is what I think this is, PM me it.

Thought about it, and if this (Bluzone v3) failed(Of course it will, but it will die honorable, in like 2 years) I will represent the idea again.

Kniaz did not say you could make Bluzone 3, he said you could make a spinoff. They're not the same thing.

Kniaz did not say you could make Bluzone 3, he said you could make a spinoff. They're not the same thing.
That's what I meant. People seem to be calling it that, though. Not my fault :/
Electrk, would you join us?

Also, Portal's Idea:
Zombies in the GrimZone: Threat Enclosure
/discuss
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:25:05 PM by Kqgqn »

What happened to my characters:

Bruce Wilder left the Bluzone to research wild mutalids, his research is coming along nicely and he's got a fragile truce with one mutalid (it lets him watch it in it's cave).
Devin Zaster and Dalton Faese went off to who-knows-where to continue the work of their team, along with Dane Fibulaetor, Diego Monic, Donovan Mented, and several others... but Dalton isn't going to forget. Never forget. He's still out there somewhere, painting his pictures and making people work together to overcome their differences.

And Roger Mortis is still buried in the ground somewhere... or is he? dun dun dunnnnn

Willing to help on Decals, Custom Music (If needed), Building.

Would be nice if Kqgqn responded to my PM.

*Whistles*

Since the bluzone is closing I am extremely sad to say, there should be one last roleplay and some sort of plot as to why people leave the bluzone. On the primary server.

What's this I hear about people hosting their own V3 Bluzone?

Since the bluzone is closing I am extremely sad to say, there should be one last roleplay and some sort of plot as to why people leave the bluzone. One last thing before the candle flickers out.
But what about what we're doing, lighting another candle!

This.

I have the belief one day Kniaz will come back.

He will create another Bluzone.

But WE CANNOT MAKE V3, WE MUST MAKE A SPINOFF.(Zombies in NewYork) or something.

unfortunately, it won't be the same, I agree with knaz even though I wish he had told me this too. The bluzone has been degrading, slowly, over the time it has been up, the excessive banning which I am partially responsible for. The new players which has been odd to roleplay with since we have to explain things to them, not just that, constant dying that IcyGamma has told.

Players like Kaphonaits, me, Dr. Kirby, and Electrk and especially Knaz keeping Lukas for the last two times the bluzone has been up, have kept their characters, occasionally making more characters to make roleplay more interesting.

The new players are a great addition, but they do degrade what bluzone was intended for which was a serious dramatic-roleplay and having a bunch of new players come in and either ruin the roleplay intentionally (which we banned them for) or them trying to bring a "new face to the bluzone."

This.
I have the belief one day Kniaz will come back.
He will create another Bluzone.
But WE CANNOT MAKE V3, WE MUST MAKE A SPINOFF.(Zombies in NewYork) or something.
I highly doubt this Swat, but keep your hopes up.

I love you guys, it's been a good run, but adios.

Zombies in the Bluzone***

Then

Zombies in the Bluzone+**

Then

Zombies in the Bluzone++*

Then +++ then... I don't know... # ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGh0MwERmUQ&list=FL16xubperyLb2Durxwuq5Yw&index=6&feature=plpp_video

This first song is Shine on you crazy Diamond. That song goes well for the ending of bluzone.