3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481439 times)

Ugh. Always such a shame to see RP communities die. Terrible thing is, a GMod RP server I used to go to often died about 2 weeks ago as well. It really sucked, and this sucks too. :C

I guess I'll have to wait for the new big RP to show up, and maybe work on other things.

Ugh. Always such a shame to see RP communities die. Terrible thing is, a GMod RP server I used to go to often died about 2 weeks ago as well. It really sucked, and this sucks too. :C

I guess I'll have to wait for the new big RP to show up, and maybe work on other things.

Or you guys could hang out with me try some non-RP servers

So did he die?
Nope. He's still alive at the ripe age of 1103, traveling around in a big blue box.

Realistically though, based on how healthy he was portrayed when Bluzone shutdown and how sustainable Mutagen is, he probably died at an unnaturally high age. Like 128 or so.

Nope. He's still alive at the ripe age of 1103, traveling around in a big blue box.

Realistically though, based on how healthy he was portrayed when Bluzone shutdown and how sustainable Mutagen is, he probably died at an unnaturally high age. Like 128 or so.

Does he travel through time?

Best option.

o u

I do. I mean, I like RP'ing, and by trying other projects, I mean... Well...

I might make a topic about it. It's still in extremely early stages, and I doubt it will take off. I'll just say it's related to Blockland, though.

Can I hang out with u?

:C

You know, it really is annoying to hear you guys be doomsayers before our little party touches off.

So what if we don't know what the "Original Bluzone" was like, ours is a Spinoff, because we want to RP more, and the other server don't cut it for us. We are taking what we learned in Bluzone and applying it to another server. I can't tell you what its like to see Bluzone die, reading the end of all the Characters...

It saddens me, yet angers me when people say we are trying to "tape" the pot back. Forget fixing the old pot, we make a new pot. But! The mistakes on the the old pot will be fixed for this pot. Who knows this server might be a hit, then again it might be a fail. But one thing is for sure, I am going to have fun making it, and holding it. Its the only thing we have left of Bluzone, the memory.

So yea, The server may not be as good, it may even fail, but we don't need people telling us how it wont be up to stranded.

Its our show for now, wish us luck as friends.

Miss you all!

You know, it really is annoying to hear you guys be doomsayers before our little party touches off.

So what if we don't know what the "Original Bluzone" was like, ours is a Spinoff, because we want to RP more, and the other server don't cut it for us. We are taking what we learned in Bluzone and applying it to another server. I can't tell you what its like to see Bluzone die, reading the end of all the Characters...

It saddens me, yet angers me when people say we are trying to "tape" the pot back. Forget fixing the old pot, we make a new pot. But! The mistakes on the the old pot will be fixed for this pot. Who knows this server might be a hit, then again it might be a fail. But one thing is for sure, I am going to have fun making it, and holding it. Its the only thing we have left of Bluzone, the memory.

So yea, The server may not be as good, it may even fail, but we don't need people telling us how it wont be up to stranded.

Its our show for now, wish us luck as friends.

Miss you all!
Capt'n, I wan't to help you make that new pot.

<3.

Pot sounds funny :-/

I should have stuck with clay jar

Pot sounds funny :-/

I should have stuck with clay jar
Well, once in a day, ask me to help out with the server.