3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 489844 times)

It's because you're computer is a toaster :/

The following image will be chosen at random from a bunch of images from the OP and first post of this topic.

do something with this plz

let me know if you want other images in it and what they are

Yeah, I noticed that!
Not sure what to do with it...
For now I'm putting it in my signature, though haha

It just needs a use that I can't think of, considering having the images listed would be more effective than having the player to refresh constantly to view the gallery.

well it wouldn't be a /gallery/
it would be more of a random spontaneous image.

maybe an index page, OP, or signature is best use

Lianne finds a mysterious egg in the Wild Ravine, and whips up a quick incubator in 1A.

Hopefully mutalids dont lay eggs :cookieMonster:

Lianne finds a mysterious egg in the Wild Ravine, and whips up a quick incubator in 1A.

Hopefully mutalids dont lay eggs :cookieMonster:

Oh, they do.
Mutalids are reptiles.
But their eggs require a host.

Grats to IkeTheGeneric on getting admin!

WIAG!

Grats to IkeTheGeneric on getting admin!

WIAG!

Congradulations ike!!!

can I get unbanned from lugnut's server. when I came I had no idea what was going on. and was banned for changing my name.

Really?

I certainly stand corrected.

In any case, I'm just not comfortable with the slot being 5. I hate it when players carry an arsenal of guns around, and having it at 4 (3) means you have to think more about your equipment.

Yeah, it was always four slots. But with the fist compensating for shove and not being drop-able, we basically have three slots now. I'm pretty sure we talked about this already, and Lugnut was going to edit the fist so it can be dropped.

I cant wait to play this but the server is always full :( i can never get in

It's now known that Lianne is in custody of a rare out-of-host Mutalid egg.

And the mother attacked the bluzone!!!!!

Ameth here. That bar shootout was badass if anyone here was there for it. Wish I got a screencap.

Audax, he likes to transition hosting to a different admin at the unlikeliest of times and doesn't afraid of anything.