3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482179 times)

Sorry, it's just that the thread moves quickly and posts can easily get lost or missed.

Can an admin explain this guy's ban?
not to mention him being a major richard on the forums

on the other hand, I seem to recall working on something with him in the past, just not sure it was him...

For our glorious leader
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:29:41 PM by Electrk »

Server is closed!

I will re-open in about an hour. I will post pictures and stuff when I get back.

Liane, protecting William, holds Pip at gunpoint.

Afterwords, William and Cyvil duke it out, and both get shot. William dies and Cyvil is wounded.

And no one cares that they all tried (and almost succeeded) to kill Pip when William was, as Pip said, the crazy one.
LOL

So many of these characters are mr perfect who never make mistakes and are never in the wrong, ever. it's pretty silly.

So many of these characters are mr perfect who never make mistakes and are never in the wrong, ever. it's pretty silly.

My character is a badmouthing black bitch who steals, lies and shoots for no good reason. She stole a mutalid egg and put everyone in danger, shot two people for looking at her funny and tried to drop somebody into the ravine twice.

I don't think she's ms perfect

The characters in the RP are a tad unrealistic.  If I was in a post apocalyptic world and some handicapped black bitch shot two people, I'd kill that bitch in a second.

The characters in the RP are a tad unrealistic.  If I was in a post apocalyptic world and some handicapped black bitch shot two people, I'd kill that bitch in a second.

No you wouldn't.

I also dislike how if non admins try to make any events (finding something of importance, etc) they usually get shunned. If we have an idea for an event can we like..send it to an admin or something so they can make it a thing?

I also dislike how if non admins try to make any events (finding something of importance, etc) they usually get shunned. If we have an idea for an event can we like..send it to an admin or something so they can make it a thing?

Good idea.

No you wouldn't.
An unstable murderer running loose in my camp.

At the very least I'd make a motion within the group to have her exiled.

After a discussion regarding the egg, and Katherine's suggestion of destroying it is turned down - Katie, Lianne and Old Man William depart on a journey to the caves to dispose of the egg.

The three survivors enter the cave and leave the egg by one of "beds"; most likely belonging to a Mutalid. Shortly after a growl is heard from the deep caves, and the three depart.

Later that night though, Katie breaks off from the group at Warehouse 4A. On her way to the caves, she bumps into Lianne and suspicions are raised. After a short conversation the two go their separate ways, and Katie sneaks around Lianne and makes her way to the caves.

Katie enters the caves to discover the egg is still where they had left it. She equips her frying pan and proceeds to smash the egg. She makes her way back to the Survivor Base unnoticed.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:57:09 PM by Awdax »