3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482167 times)

But Nikki isn't on and she needs to have the baby. :c
do it anyways cigaretteot

People seem to love Flawzell Williams...  But he seems too silly, what should I do? Keep him or leave him?

do it anyways cigaretteot

Just wait. I've been hosting all day. :c

Just wait. I've been hosting all day. :c

But I've been busy all day :c

Blame Katie, she won't talk to Marley!

Yes, Katie has renounced Marley.

well try and do it anyway

well zomeone host because i need my fix.

well try and do it anyway

Easier said, than done....

But

"As you wish"

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:48:23 PM by Kiro »

Brock is mega-starfish

thank god i got my download-server-mods add-on done, so this won't take forever to load  :cookieMonster:

I just gave a speech in memory of Abram Terger. Honestly, I choked up.

The website has got to be the ugliest website in the last 10 years. I have no clue about what "Admin page" is or what the point of it is. That said, I do like the remote chat thing; my only question is why not just use IRC instead of inventing your own almost IRC but not really protocol?
I was under the impression that simply opening netcat or telnet was easier and faster than actually opening an irc client.

I could probably make it compatible with IRC somehow... link me to a good guide on irc protocol, I might make one of those too.

Also, you don't know what admin page does because you can't loving see it. don't rate it.
oh and yes it is very ugly, i'm not big on CSS and no one is willing to help me learn, they claim to "just do it"

Can you please unban me for not Roleplaying effectivly I am not that kind of person anymore. My Rping skills have improved and I think I deserve a second chance. Please unban me.