3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482143 times)

I don't always read the logs... but when I do, I do it when I'm told not to...

I was only joking :P
It was only another, nothing-huge-or-special, RPing around the bar, kinda night :)
(Now he wont read the logs! haha)

Interesting progress.
Looks like it is gonna be a nice town. :)

Decided I'd call the new town Gammaton, as a tip of the hat to IcyGamma- one of Bluzone's veterans.

Decided I'd call the new town Gammaton, as a tip of the hat to IcyGamma- one of Bluzone's veterans.
haha cool

wtf happened last night.

No idea...
I haven't updated from the other night because Photobucket is acting up, also :/

Besides the Chemical bombing, moving the survivor base with little to no notice, some drama, torn hearts, and deaths of good "people," and other random non-sense?

nothing much.

:P

Besides the Chemical bombing, moving the survivor base with little to no notice, some drama, torn hearts, and deaths of good "people," and other random non-sense?

nothing much.

:P
That sounds fun.... If only I didn't get kicked off the computer right before the server opened...

Progress update!
C dat lite blu buldin thar...... ya.... i tould knaiz 2 mak et blu....... ya.......

My RP character:

Name: Roger "Deadman" Mortis (notice the elaborate pun, Roger Mortis = Rigor Mortis, hence the nickname "deadman")

Notable charactaristics: Roger was at one point bitten by a bizarre sort of zombie, which when combined with some illegal chemicals resulted in a split personality. In the daytime, Roger is your average survivor. But at night, his appearance drastically changes, looking much like a witch, though male and with tiny, useless claws. His personality also changes, becoming more quiet, stealthy, cunning, and intuitive, and has his sense of smell improved. He is not evil during this time, but is often shot at by survivors due to his appearance. Most simply tolerate him after the "daytime Mortis" explains himself, though one survivor in particular is a bit too trigger-happy and at one point the two shot each other. He is immune to further zombification infection at night, due to the bizarre circumstances of his infection, and he is very cautious handling his gun's ammunition so as not to infect other survivors. In-storyline, he is known as "Deadman" both because of his numerous brushes with death (he often escapes by hurling his remaining items at zombies, after drenching them in a special substance that drives them berserk over it) and because of his semi-infection.

Lately, both personalities have been obsessing over finding the "blue key", for reasons unclear.

Also, when is the server going to be up again? And why can't I connect to the 'site' for it?

Basically what happened last night was Nikki gave birth, Brock chemically bombed the survivor base (we all escaped underground before he did)--so the surface was temporarily deadly to go up to--and Abram died saving the survivors' lives.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:35:02 PM by Electrk »

Basicaly what happened last night was Nikki gave birth,
forget
Brock chemically bombed the survivor base
forget
(we all escaped underground before he did)
phew
--so now the surface is temporarily deadly to go up to
forget
and Abram died saving the survivors' lives.
forget.

is brock dead?
is abram a ghost?

Not sure about Brock, but Abram is definitely dead. Brock and Abram are both dead.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:35:33 PM by Electrk »