3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 490364 times)

Audax, do you have skype? if so, add me:
kniazzy
We'll do a skype call and I'll run you through the administration and events etc and send you the save.

No, sorry. Steam chat?

Alright, steam chat it is.
Give me a moment to sign in...

And for everyone else, feel free to add me on Skype. I'm on it more than Steam.

Yeah, something was off about those saves. Some of the events were broken, there were still some missing bricks - like the grave and the fence near that house next to the ravine. The sewer exit was broken for some reason, can't fix it since it uses named bricks and I don't own any of them. It must be a different save, no idea.

Alright, steam chat it is.
Give me a moment to sign in...

And for everyone else, feel free to add me on Skype. I'm on it more than Steam.
Added.

Will there be a roleplay later?

Define "later."

Anytime after the statement was posted.

Probably in a few hours - if Lugnut finishes that script, or later tonight when Knaz is on.

Probably in a few hours - if Lugnut finishes that script, or later tonight when Knaz is on.
hmmm

Heyo, it's back. :) I'm looking to register, really enjoyed this the years ago it was last up for any length of time.

Does anyone have a copy of the Bluzone logo? The text in the banner, preferably with a transparent background so I can slap it onto something.

Apologies for the double post. Clearing all bricks and reloading the last save, then going to open the server and start the RP.

Hey, what's the PASS.

Everything loaded, opening server. Only thing that the build didn't include was the locker room, so the entrance is disabled. Other than that, everything works fine. Come RP with us!

Server's full?

Looks like I'm not playing tonight.