3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 490329 times)

Three survivors hold out in the pawn shop by the ravine. A horde had tracked their gunshots, and attacked - slowing down their travel.

It's been a long night for the survivors. A military attack chopper sweeped the Survivor Base, due to large activity. Some may say that would be their last drink at the base's bar, putting themselves in danger and risk of being killed. Travelers of the Wild Territory were ambushed by a horde of infected.

Other survivors returning to the base's medical outpost to heal their injuries were soon limping away from the site. A strange female infected had been wandering around the outpost. One survivor was unlucky enough to encounter it. Needless to say, he will not be walking for sometime.

Things are not going too well. More groups have been formed, and the demand for weapons and supplies has risen, turning survivors against each other. Hopefully from this night they have learned not to travel alone though, especially at night.

Well that was interesting...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:33:48 PM by Electrk »

More lives are claimed. They are buried next to our dear, passed friend Lukas in the Wild Territory Camp.

Today marks a bloody day for the survivors. Across the horizon, it seems there is no hope. The military had initiated an on-foot sweep., incapacitating whoever got in their way. They made their way to the Survivor Base, where activity has risen. Several lives were lost, many injured.

Survivors watch as one of their comrades [Chris Sentelle] bleeds out after being cornered by the military. The medic - Alex Fielki, is no where to be found at the time.

The sweep left everyone dazed and confused. The survivors finally overpowered the military, killing them. Medical supplies was quickly drained, as survivors helplessly patched their wounds and ingested the last of the pain-killers. Some were unlucky enough to be cut to ribbons by the military, and there was no hope left for them. Leaving them to bleed out. Alex was soon found upstairs from the bar, cut like swiss-cheese, surrounded by a pool of blood.

Once again, Tyler was the one to administrate the bullet, making sure Alex did not come back.

Alex was found upstairs after survivors frantically searched for him, in hopes of him saving Chris. No one offered to do the dirty deed, and a fellow survivor was left with the responsibility of destroying the brain. The rise in military activity is rumored to be due to the lingering in the Survivor Base, survivors are recommended to spread out and avoid doing anything that could potentially attract the military.

A survivor stands over a fellow bloodied and beaten survivor - the aftermath of a brawl.

Tension has risen between the survivors. Death is not shy to them, but no one has grown accustomed to it. Some argue that Alex and Chris's death were not the fault of the military, but of other survivors. Some disagree, and claim that there was nothing that could be done for them. A fight broke out between two survivors after one accused the other of actually murdering Alex Fielki. The accused survivor ran off, blindly emptying a round of 9mms towards the crowd. He has not been seen since.

Trust between the survivors is rare, as others now grow weary of their acquaintances. Infected individuals may not be the only thing there is to worry about in the Bluzone.

Why is the server being cut off so early these past days?

Meta-game wise, an individual by the name of David Felter (may be a mis-understood spelling of last name by any precise chance,) who is Pictojo outside of the RP, has full acknowledge to what may have happened to Alex Fieki. (again, a common misconception of the name by most, but understandable.)

Judging by the bare-witnessed and self-explanatory factors, Alex was indeed murdered by military personnel. He was shot 5 times, all individually in different places. He had at first tried to stop a military commando before being shot brutally by the same individual.

Alex's death was not to be blamed upon the colleagues that we all cooperated with. And Alex's fate was inevitable, and couldn't be resolved. This event has proven and clarified that the military operations here are intensifying, which may be leading the survivor's to be reaching a civil war with the military operations in this cordon.

Why is the server being cut off so early these past days?

Well last night I was hosting it, I'm over on the East Coast. If you'd like, you could let me know your timezone and what time you are on, I can try hosting then. Other than that, when Knaz hosts, you should be able to get on.

I plan to put it back up around 3PM EST. Though, if there is some demand on the forums beforehand , I will gladly set up the role-play.

Does anyone have a copy of the Bluzone logo? The text in the banner, preferably with a transparent background so I can slap it onto something.

Or just any logo someone has for The Bluzone.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:53:49 AM by Awdax »

Just finished setting up a super secret event! I'll be available to set up the role-play at 3PM EST, just let me know if you guys want to play.

Just finished setting up a super secret event! I'll be available to set up the role-play at 3PM EST, just let me know if you guys want to play.
I want to play. Could you maybe set it up earlier, like right now?

I just need my laptop to cool down, and hopefully another admin be available. I'll have it up somewhere in the next hour.

So is that lab area supposed to be hard to get to or something? I just kind of strolled up to it and went inside with all the lizard things. I didn't want to rp about it though because it seemed a bit silly that it would be that easy.

Not really, but getting through it, finding all the papers and the weapons etc. is moderately hard. It's just another area to explore and RP.

If there is another admin on, I'll start the role-play right now. Until then, expect it to be up at 3PM EST.

Just going to put it up now. If another admin happens to be on, they'll see it and join. Expect it to be opened in about three minutes.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:14:15 PM by Awdax »

The server always seems to be off when im on
:C

Edit: Got on for once
:)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:57:10 PM by John Freeman »

Did my character die?
Also, I think that the player count should be upped to 16 :c.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 03:36:04 PM by Tomcat »

A group of survivors rest and talk about a lost comrade.

Did my character die?
Also, I think that the player count should be upped to 16 :c.

Kniaz and Lugnut both wanted it at 12, so we're going to keep it at that unless they say otherwise.