3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481866 times)

Anyone can 'act' in Blockland... We don't need to schedule a day really. Scheduling doesn't even help. As soon as we have the build and most of us are available we'll do it.
In fact, we shouldn't do it when someone can host the server, because that would waste everyone's server time. We should just have someone get certain parts of the build, and do it when no one can host.
Again, if Kniaz is okay with it.

Agree'd.

Anyone can 'act' in Blockland... We don't need to schedule a day really. Scheduling doesn't even help. As soon as we have the build and most of us are available we'll do it.
In fact, we shouldn't do it when someone can host the server, because that would waste everyone's server time. We should just have someone get certain parts of the build, and do it when no one can host.
Again, if Kniaz is okay with it.

Mk. Got it.

Still looking forward the vid!

so i was browsing some new stuff in html5, and i found the "embed" tag, which allows you to put the video in the webpage, in a better fashion than dumping it in some flash player.

anyway, i brought this up to kniaz, and said "hey we could make a video for the bluzone" and he was like "ya" and that was the end of it.

so i'm pretty sure he'll support it. forget, i'm on almost all the time during the summer, i can probably let you guys in the main server when it's not in use.

I have a new idea, which I might start with my next character. Basically whenever I do something I take a screenshot, and when the server goes down, I give the screenshots captions and put them in order.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:56:22 PM by Decimation »

so i was browsing some new stuff in html5, and i found the "embed" tag, which allows you to put the video in the webpage, in a better fashion than dumping it in some flash player.

anyway, i brought this up to kniaz, and said "hey we could make a video for the bluzone" and he was like "ya" and that was the end of it.

so i'm pretty sure he'll support it. forget, i'm on almost all the time during the summer, i can probably let you guys in the main server when it's not in use.

Knaiz is up right now? Its like 5:30 over there :o

no that was like a week ago

Yes! Can somebody notify me or PM me when the server can be used for recording?

no that was like a week ago

And now you tell us....

So who has the FPS and good screen recorder to film this thing?

And now you tell us....

So who has the FPS and good screen recorder to film this thing?

What program do we use for this sort of thing?

What program do we use for this sort of thing?
I have full version of fraps, can I record?

I have full version of fraps, can I record?

It was your idea. Since you have a video recording program, you should.

;)

It was your idea. Since you have a video recording program, you should.

;)
Yey
;)

make a script (doesn't matter if it's loose) and pick a time yall can be here.

make a script (doesn't matter if it's loose) and pick a time yall can be here.
Aww, I'm more of a 'chat-as-we-go' video RPer :c

but it's not a rp? it's a video.