3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 487569 times)

Ooh, can I help, what server will you be at?
The...... Bluzone....... Server....... For...... The trailer...... You're filming.......

I made my ''biography''.

dude wtf katie had love with marley

holy forget that scene is so goddamned wrong

katie is a bitch

also forget cyvil and kiro. those guys should know better.

Uh ya, you didn't hear about that? It should be in the logs somewhere. Talking about the logs, since I am admin, what are the chances I could look through them, to find this event and some others, I want to make sure I got the dialog correct.

Like 5 replyies before I posted this .-.

The...... Bluzone....... Server....... For...... The trailer...... You're filming.......
I know i'm just asking what server are you going to film the parts at, Did Lugnut give you the pass to the server?

Uh ya, you didn't hear about that? It should be in the logs somewhere. Talking about the logs, since I am admin, what are the chances I could look through them, to find this event and some others, I want to make sure I got the dialog correct.

yeah i'll put them somewhere for download or something
I know i'm just asking what server are you going to film the parts at, Did Lugnut give you the pass to the server?
no are we doing this today?

Yeah frankly I thought that scene was gonna be voided.... It was pretty out of character... I thought we were joking around lol. So much other stuff was going on... Like the evacuation of the entire camp, Chemical bombings, a baby was born, Terger going out to die...

No. He's going to give us a password once we can all do it. So I'm asking, who can do it now?

No. He's going to give us a password once we can all do it. So I'm asking, who can do it now?
I can.

I can do it anytime right now, if I don't fall asleep :o (that probably wont happen)

Yeah frankly I thought that scene was gonna be voided.... It was pretty out of character... I thought we were joking around lol. So much other stuff was going on... Like the evacuation of the entire camp, Chemical bombings, a baby was born, Terger going out to die...

:o I kind of needed that for the development of Marley, beside it really wasn't OOC, Kaite had pressed for it 1 or 2 other times. Marley just gave in.

I think I could film now.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

really?

you don't have a script jesus

wait im your script jesus
:o I kind of needed that for the development of Marley, beside it really wasn't OOC, Kaite had pressed for it 1 or 2 other times. Marley just gave in.
what, she wanted to have random love with you without a relationship?
jesus she looks like a whore now.

you don't have a script jesus

wait im your script jesuswhat, she wanted to have random love with you without a relationship?
Yeah afterwords I was like 'Katie wtf was that?'
And she was like 'I made love with the man who loves me, isn't that all he wants?'
And I was like 'No ya dumb bitch that's not what love is'
Then she walked away lololol.

you don't have a script jesuswhat, she wanted to have random love with you without a relationship?

She was drunk the first time, and second time Marley told her he loved her. She didn't like that. It was to 'please' him, then ditch him.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Wow, just wow.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

again?

Hey lug, isn't there a way to /hearall on the telnet thingy? If there is PM it to me will ya?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:25:57 PM by Captn »

I hope Marley's over her.............

She was drunk the first time, and second time Marley told her he loved her. She didn't like that. It was to 'please' him, then ditch him.
yes she's a bitch.
Hey lug, isn't there a way to /hearall on the telnet thingy? If there is PM it to me will ya?
i need to flag your user as being admin. gimme a second

done