3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 479908 times)

You don't need to app, just join and play! Read the rules, don't pick a silly name. You can write a bio if you'd like. Bio's go here: http://zombiesinthebluzone.co.cc/index.php?topic=13.0

And if I am counting right this is page 492

You don't need to app, just join and play! Read the rules, don't pick a silly name. You can write a bio if you'd like. Bio's go here: http://zombiesinthebluzone.co.cc/index.php?topic=13.0

Bingo.

Oh. I thought you had to apply!

I already shredded the website for the application, literly reading everything. :3

Also, anyone have a spellchecker for Blockland chat? My spelling can be tricky sometimes, and I dont want to ruin the RP via my bad spelling. XD

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and bingo was his nameo!

Also, anyone have a spellchecker for Blockland chat? My spelling can be tricky sometimes, and I dont want to ruin the RP via my bad spelling. XD

Funny you mention that, I have the worst spelling in the RP right now. Just do your best, and it should work out. Most of the time people understand what you are trying to say.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:51:32 PM by Captn »

B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and bingo was his nameo!

Funny you mention that, I have the worst spelling in the RP right now. Just do your best, and it should work out. Most of the time people understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks.

my spelling is really annoying ruins RP some time.

Also i keep on calling people by there user names :X

my spelling is really annoying ruins RP some time.

Also i keep on calling people by there user names :X

I mean, my spelling isn't that bad...I miss some letters, or add some letters, maybe even move letters, and sometimes blow the word to mars. If I can't spell it, I replace it.

Calling people by their username has little to do with spelling. Its hard to remember names sometimes.

When Ike shut down server i think he said he would host again after complaining to his internet provider.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 02:24:24 PM by Badger »

When Ike shut down server i think he said he would host again after complaining to his internet provider.
That will take a while.

Yup.  :cookieMonster:
Let me feed your cookie monster thar.
 :cookie:
Now im out of them. >:O

I have a private auto-grammar script, but I'm thinking of getting rid of it. AI's aren't always correct with grammar :/

give me that ghun!  >>>   Give me that hun!

Oohh this won't end well.

give me that ghun!  >>>   Give me that hun!
Oh, I see what you did thar. >>>> Oh, I see what you did hair.