3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481496 times)

i remember when you and some other guy locked me in level 2 of the labs before the attack at gammaton, but I took no vengeance
What?

I guess that is restricting them of  their right to movement, but II told him in the RP that if I saw him again I'd shoot him, he almost downed me.
That is still ruining the RP atmosphere. Say if he was chatting with another fellow player, you saw him, would you do the same as you said and kill him? Would you do the same if you saw him anywhere else? He probably wouldn't want to put up with your repetitive killing.

Oh, i thought i was doing something important with the labs at that time, but then i crashed and forgot.

That is still ruining the RP atmosphere. Say if he was chatting with another fellow player, you saw him, would you do the same as you said and kill him? Would you do the same if you saw him anywhere else? He probably wouldn't want to put up with your repetitive killing.
I tripped Electrk in the RP and he told  me if he saw me again he would kill me, restriction of where  a player  can an can't  go is kind of abusive, and I do apologize  for doing that,  I was a self-appointed officer after all, my power should've only gone so far,  but if an admin is doing it I am pretty sure it's legal.

"if admins can kick and ban people, i should too!"

I tripped Electrk in the RP and he told  me if he saw me again he would kill me, restriction of where  a player  can an can't  go is kind of abusive, and I do apologize  for doing that,  I was a self-appointed officer after all, my power should've only gone so far,  but if an admin is doing it I am pretty sure it's legal.
Oh ok, so we wait to see what Electrk has to say.

"if admins can kick and ban people, i should too!"
Again  :cookieMonster:

It would be funny to see how many applications would go in if they made administrator applications.

Will there ever be a form of currency?

sign petition here.

Yes, please, make stores...

I didn't get enough bluzone in today.

You should see how many Admin Applications we get without asking for apps...

I didn't get enough bluzone in today.

Be happy you got anything.

You should see how many Admin Applications we get without asking for apps...
Lol'd