3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481487 times)

Retaliate then, but don't try and Pk anyone. RP it right. If someone is Powergaming report it to the current admin in-game. Only SA's have the right to declare someone PK'd. But really do anything unrealistic won't work. If someone has a gun to your face, and you pull a shotgun, no sweat, and kill them is way not cool. First by the time you got your shotgun out, they would have killed you. Think that your character could be PK'd for every little thing and you will start to value them more. Knowing you can't die, and doing irrational things is just dumb. RP it right and more or less realistic.
Turning around and knocking the gun to the floor? That seems legitiment, then they do not die and it defuses the situation,  and it's  nt power-RPing because  those are my character actions onto them, I am not RPing for them.

That could be good if they are really close. But remember, some fear makes the RP better and makes people seem less like a god.

Let's say your in the Apocalypse..

your in a room.. someone walks in He could be a :

-listsnip-

I personally point a gun at anyone who walks through a door.

I race for 500 is on! 13 more posts to go.

Guys one more page and it's FIIIIIVE HUNDREAAAD

Let's say your in the Apocalypse..

your in a room.. someone walks in He could be a :

-Psycho
-cannibal
-zombie
-zombie
-zombie
-cannibal
-Psycho
-cannibal
-creep bear
-survivor
-Psycho

Or!
Or!
A Mirror.

That could be good if they are really close. But remember, some fear makes the RP better and makes people seem less like a god.

I personally point a gun at anyone who walks through a door.

I race for 500 is on! 13 more posts to go.

You pointed a gun at me i think when i was looking for roof.

I point guns at everyone C:<

But no really, if someone walks into a place where I am, and I don't know them, I point guns.

My veins are dry and dull and dead. Maybe some Bluzone would pump me up. Sadly, this doesn't seem possible at the mo'

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I point guns at everyone C:<

But no really, if someone walks into a place where I am, and I don't know them, I point guns.
Is Chronius still a stranger?

I like the single shotgun because you can have it out but not actively point it at someone.

My veins are dry and dull and dead. Maybe some Bluzone would pump me up. Sadly, this doesn't seem possible at the mo'

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Buy GTA IV and Rampage.

I like the single shotgun because you can have it out but not actively point it at someone.

how2do?

My veins are dry and dull and dead. Maybe some Bluzone would pump me up. Sadly, this

nahh, well maybe. I still don't like his group...

huh? how? I use a different way of not pointing, but holding guns

nahh, well maybe. I still don't like his group...
You mean the stuff group he put together that failed?