3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481479 times)

srsly though what are your thoughts on currency

On money? What the heck do we need money for?

instead of trading an item you could give them money for an item.

:cookieMonster:

But I'm not gonna lie, if some starfish  decides to engage conflict with me and then runs away,  I am reserving the right to either hunt him down or wait, I am going to take some sort of course of action. As we said before, if there's  gonna be no law in this server then I am going to make self-applying rules.

I am going to make self-applying rules.

NOPE.
The server bloody got rules, if you need to hunt him down, fine but making rules up should be an absolute no go.

it's an issue that i came up with a few times, what about services and stuff, like gunshops / keys / followers

all made up by the rp's with the available buildings of course. A few players would collect guns and sell them. someone could collect keys and be hired to open locks for others.

As we said before, if there's  gonna be no law in this server then I am going to make self-applying rules.

Well, in that case, enjoy your ban

What good would money be?

"I'll give you 50$ for that rifle"
"What so I can burn it?"

-nvm-

But I'm not gonna lie, if some starfish  decides to engage conflict with me and then runs away,  I am reserving the right to either hunt him down or wait, I am going to take some sort of course of action. As we said before, if there's  gonna be no law in this server then I am going to make self-applying rules.

You try this stuff ingame and you'll get a swift ban

NOPE.
The server bloody got rules, if you need to hunt him down, fine but making rules up should be an absolute no go.
Fine, but I am not going to let  somone shoot me, if someone engages  a conflict, in the RP, I  am going to retaliate,  I am sick of people putting guns to my face and being complete starfishs.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:30:40 PM by Broze »

Meh, it'll be useful to some. Not everyone wants to go out and plunder through the hordes to get some ammo to defend his family.

You try this stuff ingame and you'll get a swift ban
This b boss.

Retaliate then, but don't try and Pk anyone. RP it right. If someone is Powergaming report it to the current admin in-game. Only SA's have the right to declare someone PK'd. But really do anything unrealistic won't work. If someone has a gun to your face, and you pull a shotgun, no sweat, and kill them is way not cool. First by the time you got your shotgun out, they would have killed you. Think that your character could be PK'd for every little thing and you will start to value them more. Knowing you can't die, and doing irrational things is just dumb. RP it right and more or less realistic.

Let's say your in the Apocalypse..

your in a room.. someone walks in He could be a :

-Psycho
-cannibal
-zombie
-zombie
-zombie
-cannibal
-Psycho
-cannibal
-creep bear
-survivor