3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481925 times)

Hey this there here seems good nice decent.
Name: Sitrus
Character Name: Alan 'Kaz' Kaczinski
Character Age: 22
Just to make sure it isn't forgotten, I'm sure you just didn't feel like adding it or didn't see it.

Fret not, just didn't see it haha

I'll update OP now.

OP updated.

Added more players to the list and made a timeline sort of thing with all in-game events.

Opening up the sever soon, maybe within 30 minutes.

:D

NOT IN SERVER
WHAT DOING

NEVERMIND LOEL
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:29:35 PM by Lugnut1206 »

Opening up the sever soon, maybe within 30 minutes.

:D

You should let your admins in the U.S host for those in U.S timezones.

You should let your admins in the U.S host for those in U.S timezones.

They do.

Your server and it's admins are loving horrible. First, i try to get into the roleplay so i can enjoy it but noooo, you all being dumbforgets to me and leave me behind and i was part of that scene where the Mutaild was by Abram's body and you dumped me right loving there and it took me ages to find you to try to tell you guys that the Mutaild took something from the bar and Abram's body was gone and you refused to open the gate in the sewers and didn't tell me why you would not open it.

Second, you Electrk. Kept lying that i was being like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" and being annoying yet i was not and i kept getting killed during the lab scene at level 2 by zombies and you idiots and at the gate in the sewers.

Third, Because you were lying. i get seriously pissed off and resulted me in getting banned, that ban would of not happened if you didn't be loving idiots to me. I hope this server goes downhill after your handicapped acts plus your bans are just turning like Heed's server making you heartless bastards.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:02:24 AM by Sniper-471 »

It's pretty difficult to get in on big events in the server sometimes if you're not a regular.

I'll remove your ban because I agree it was pretty rash. I'll do it tonight when I get home, can't really do it just now because I'm a touch busy.
That is, if you actually want to come onto the server again.

Just next time, send me an IRC message and I'll tell the admins to let you in.

I'm thinking of reforming my administrating team, also.

Your server and it's admins are loving horrible. First, i try to get into the roleplay so i can enjoy it but noooo, you all being dumbforgets to me and leave me behind and i was part of that scene where the Mutaild was by Abram's body and you dumped me right loving there and it took me ages to find you to try to tell you guys that the Mutaild took something from the bar and Abram's body was gone and you refused to open the gate in the sewers and didn't tell me why you would not open it.

Second, you Electrk. Kept lying that i was being like "HEY LOOK AT ME!!" and being annoying yet i was not and i kept getting killed during the lab scene at level 2 by zombies and you idiots and at the gate in the sewers.

Third, Because you were lying. i get seriously pissed off and resulted me in getting banned, that ban would of not happened if you didn't be loving idiots to me. I hope this server goes downhill after your handicapped acts plus your bans are just turning like Heed's server making you heartless bastards.

I'm all for new roleplayers, but you were being a loving idiot.
One, you presented that information at the stufftiest time. You could have waited, seen a fellow rper walking, and said "Hey, (name)!" and explained what you saw, that would be a much better move.

As for Electrk, he spoke only the truth. You were sitting at the gate, and shooting. I don't care if there were zombies, nobody was forcing you to be at that gate. There are plenty of other rpers.

We're not being loving idiots, it's a normal HUMAN THING to respond negatively to annoying, aggressive attention whoring. Fix your attitude if you expect me to treat with respect.

It's pretty difficult to get in on big events in the server sometimes if you're not a regular.

I'll remove your ban because I agree it was pretty rash. I'll do it tonight when I get home, can't really do it just now because I'm a touch busy.
That is, if you actually want to come onto the server again.

Just next time, send me an IRC message and I'll tell the admins to let you in.

I'm thinking of reforming my administrating team, also.
Just so you know Sniper is a general idiot and tends to insult anyone who so  much as asks him a question. He has this aura of "everyone must go by what i like and if they dont then they are loving stupid" and is a general idiot. Half the stuff he says  is just him not having things go his way so he alters them to make other people look bad.

Just putting that out there, if it helps or anything.

All he was doing was standing at a gate, shooting.
We told him multiple times to leave and try doing something else, but he wouldn't.
He just kept shooting at the gate and yelling at us to let him in.

I'm all for new roleplayers, but you were being a loving idiot.
One, you presented that information at the stufftiest time. You could have waited, seen a fellow rper walking, and said "Hey, (name)!" and explained what you saw, that would be a much better move.

As for Electrk, he spoke only the truth. You were sitting at the gate, and shooting. I don't care if there were zombies, nobody was forcing you to be at that gate. There are plenty of other rpers.

We're not being loving idiots, it's a normal HUMAN THING to respond negatively to annoying, aggressive attention whoring. Fix your attitude if you expect me to treat with respect.
That would not change anything, it would still lead to the same outcome and i knew i had to wait so i did.

No he wasn't, i only shot a few times at a zombie and a grenade launcher once to see if the door would break down and sitting at a gate or door does not count as being annoying. There were hardly any other rpers and i got bored with them very easily.

Your doing it again. i was fine until you guys started, it was you and the admins fault to made me go aggressive towards you. If you didn't interfear with me at the gate, none of this would be happening right now.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 01:22:15 AM by Sniper-471 »