3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482321 times)

do want.
i can probably modify that to allow infinite glowsticks from one item as an alternative

I think it would be better to just have one.

infinite glowsticks with a delay to throw

I think we should have flares that go out after a certain time, and can be used to mark an area to signify that somebody is injured and so forth.

See, the only reason I suggested glowsticks is because they were recently updated and I noticed them, and because they were in the original Bluzone but used as protection so survivor's wouldn't be accidentally shot, Knaz just never attached a light to his custom glowstick mod. But now we have these that emit a small light and can make player's stick out easier.

So, nobody's opening the server today?

Someone host I need my fix!

I'm going through withdrawl symptoms. Is the server going to be up soon? ):

I got banned permanetly from this server for changing my name to "Zombies will die".
At first, I was like "Wtf?!". But then I noticed it was very childish. Can you please unban me? The guy even admitted to banning me because of my reputation on the forums, which is improving.

I'm going through withdrawl symptoms. Is the server going to be up soon? ):
Someone host I need my fix!
^This. Any admins who have time to host?

I got banned permanetly from this server for changing my name to "Zombies will die".
At first, I was like "Wtf?!". But then I noticed it was very childish. Can you please unban me? The guy even admitted to banning me because of my reputation on the forums, which is improving.
There is a rule clearly in the welcome message and spawn: use a real name.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:02:31 PM by tber123 »

forget, I'm in bed.

Looks like Ricky won't be back.

I can open the server, but I can't set it up.

Once kniaz gets me that big stitched image I asked for, I can make FOOTRACE IN THE BLUZONE

I'm going to guess they (the admin)  weren't surprised you did that, because of your reputation. The fact that you still broke that rule stands, so it doesn't matter whether or not your reputation was the reason. It's mentioned in the welcome message, and it's mentioned in the rules that you are forced to read to get to the role-play area. You're not going to be unbanned. It just doesn't happen.

Server is open?(Syntho is the only one in there so far)

The bluzone...torn apart by the sacred cabbage....

....WIAG!