3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482183 times)

If ike hosts today I'll kill Brock off because I don't think everyone is understanding me.

I didn't think I said in my mind, that I am the most important person. I feel like you are putting the words "I AM IMPORTANT" in my mouth.
I said I was the main antagonist, then I saw my error and said I was sorry because there is no main anything.

I just don't want to be banned because of this dumb argument. I like the Bluzone and it's fun being there, sure it can be rough at times but that's just because of the human mind. I am sorry for my error, just please don't make such a big deal out of my mistake
I'm in favor of this, if nothing else at least he can talk smooth when he wants to.

I didn't think I said in my mind, that I am the most important person. I feel like you are putting the words "I AM IMPORTANT" in my mouth.
I said I was the main antagonist,

That's kinda the same thing bro.

He wasn't implying you thought he thinks your freaking about about the server being down. He is simply saying we should look into it more than fighting.
I'm not saying that you're freaking out about the server being down; this goes for everyone:
Please don't complain about it being down, as it won't help, and it'll only annoy people. I'm sure it'll be dealt with as fast and as efficiently as the administrators can handle.

So, why was the Sewers map cut?
I can see apart of it in the Title for Area Maps

>leave for a day
>server down
>buildings on fire
>10 pages of drama in thread.

wow.

server's back up.
OH WAIT SERVER FROZE. 24 day bug. oops. hold please..
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:11:38 PM by Lugnut »

So the server's up? If it is then I will host.

So the server's up? If it is then I will host.
webserver is down, but to the best of my knowledge the server is fully functional.

webserver is down, but to the best of my knowledge the server is fully functional.

I don't see it on the server list :c

Ah well, I could only host for half an hour, anyways.

Server is closed!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:18:38 AM by Electrk »

I swear, everybody but Electrk infuriated me in that argument. Hopefully the server will buff out.

ya i have a complaint to make; I was permanently banned for /setname as Sovreign Maith (which was apparently some  overlord stuff thing, stated by Electrk) along with random deathmatching which was really a joke of me using fists at the spawn room, in spite of not killing anyone the ban was permament all on the regards of Kaphonaits who stated he didn't care. quality admins you have here

Sovreign is not a name

or even a word

actually Sovereign means "a monarch; a king, queen, or other supreme ruler."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:38:24 PM by Mr. Jelly »

along with random deathmatching which was really a joke of me using fists at the spawn room, in spite of not killing anyone

Next time don't bother people who are trying to read the rules. You could have killed them; any normal person would have left the people in that room alone. I'm not surprised you were banned.

Sovreign is not a name

or even a word

It could be. Knaz also mentioned that people with inappropriate names should be warned and kicked, not banned. But that isn't the case, Im_AFK was mis-using weapons.