3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475201 times)

got another computer because my other new computer got stolen

D: How?

Keep a tracking device and plastic explosives in your computer.

who the forget would do that

Keep a tracking device and plastic explosives in your computer.
guys help i touched my comptuer and it explodd

Why.... WHY?!

Server's up!

The smell of something rotten hits the air...and I'm not talking about the dead body.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:20:02 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

I would say what I think of the server but on my first round of playing it I join and make my name snake Mongler not thinking anything of it and then Ike warns me to change my name but before I could even say 'okay' RingsOfSaturn bans me for thirty minutes, with no warning.

I wanted to do a full review of the server's quality, but based on this one minute ordeal I'll just leave it at:
0/10 would not join again.

Don't bother unbanning me, it will not change the fact that I am not going to play on a server where people are given admin without any thought.

I would say what I think of the server but on my first round of playing it I join and make my name snake Mongler not thinking anything of it

why,
Why,
WHY, in the name of the gods do you even think that you wouldn't be banned for it. Sure, it's not offensive in Blockland terms but still a really dumb name.

I would say what I think of the server but on my first round of playing it I join and make my name snake Mongler not thinking anything of it and then Ike warns me to change my name but before I could even say 'okay' RingsOfSaturn bans me for thirty minutes, with no warning.

I wanted to do a full review of the server's quality, but based on this one minute ordeal I'll just leave it at:
0/10 would not join again.

Don't bother unbanning me, it will not change the fact that I am not going to play on a server where people are given admin without any thought.

It's your own damn fault. The welcome message clearly states a rule against handicapped names like that.

It's your own damn fault. The welcome message clearly states a rule against handicapped names like that.

Not everyone reads the welcome message, and that doesn't take away from the fact that all admins should give players warnings.