3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475129 times)

Love the gameplay, Serious RP Lot's of fun.

Wish i could get on server more but it's always full.

:c

Not everyone reads the welcome message, and that doesn't take away from the fact that all admins should give players warnings.

Also in rules.

Not everyone reads the welcome message, and that doesn't take away from the fact that all admins should give players warnings.

That's bullstuff. You should take the time to read the rules before pulling crap like that.

Also, to all new people:

Before playing in this strict role-play, research EVERYTHING regarding the Bluzone**.

That includes the RULES.

^ I did this.

That's bullstuff. You should take the time to read the rules before pulling crap like that.

It's not like the rules are easy to see when people are roleplaying in chat.

And once again, I'm not saying I'm not at fault, if I hadn't changed my name after a warning, then I would have deserved the ban.

There was probably to some commuication issues between the two admins.

Still, you need to read the rules.

^ That's what I mean by "research".

There was probably to some commuication issues between the two admins.

If by issues you mean they didn't communicate at all, then yeah.

got stuck in a locked building with legodude after i stupidly threw away the yellow key

rings shouldn't've banned you prior to you changing your name.

it does say in the welcome message you're supposed to use a serious name, and if you don't read that, that's not our fault. if you don't read our 4-line-long welcome message (longer than pretty much any other welcome message in blockland today, isn't that a hint there's some important information there?) then we could assume you aren't gonna read anything else in the server, and since the roleplay is very text based- well, you get the idea.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 04:36:15 PM by Lugnut »

I would say what I think of the server but on my first round of playing it I join and make my name snake Mongler not thinking anything of it and then Ike warns me to change my name but before I could even say 'okay' RingsOfSaturn bans me for thirty minutes, with no warning.

I wanted to do a full review of the server's quality, but based on this one minute ordeal I'll just leave it at:
0/10 would not join again.

Don't bother unbanning me, it will not change the fact that I am not going to play on a server where people are given admin without any thought.

While Rings should have let you change your name, you're still a moron.

i removed the loving gayass restriction requiring people to set a name before chatting.

when you first join the server, you just wanna say hi and get your bearings, right?

you don't wanna set a name yet, and you haven't gotten your head around the "super strict rp" thing yet.

so you can chat a little until you spawn then you have to set a real name.

well i got banned a long time ago, and its still haunting me, where can i get a ban repeal?

well i got banned a long time ago, and its still haunting me, where can i get a ban repeal?
http://zombiesinthebluzone.co.cc/index.php?board=4.0